FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What grinds your gears?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Funny/Ironic Title

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:36am
PAINTBALL1. Do you still live in Spotsy county?
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:39am
A bad clutch setting
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 11:53am
busted valve bodies
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 1:32pm
Drug commercials.

First of all, I'm going to take whatever my doctor prescribes to me, so there's not "talking to my doctor about." Second of all, if I need a drug I'll research it myself. I don't need some commercial to tell me what I need to take.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Drug commercials.First of all, I'm going to take whatever my doctor prescribes to me, so there's not "talking to my doctor about."

Bad view on your own health there, buddy.

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:50pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Drug commercials.First of all, I'm going to take whatever my doctor prescribes to me, so there's not "talking to my doctor about."

Because the guy with the degree in medicine couldn't possibly be better at prescribing medicine than I am?

.......?

KBK
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 3:54pm

Drug commercials.

First of all, I'm going to take whatever my doctor prescribes to me, so there's not "talking to my doctor about." Second of all, if I need a drug I'll research it myself. I don't need some commercial to tell me what I need to take.

So how many medical conditions are you managing with pills on a daily basis?
FROG MAN View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1- Language, 11/29/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FROG MAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:00pm
In Canada, and many other countries its illegal for drug companies to advertise directly to the public. Rx drugs should not a be commercial product. Though 99% of our channels are American so we see it all the time.
<1 meg sig = bad>
Glassjaw View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Took down Mike Tyson

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Glassjaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:08pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

The desire for polyester is just to powerful.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:48pm
Boosters in free for all.
lil wayne
people who wear ed hardy or american eagle- only if collar is popped though
hippies
backyard tattooists
DC
hippies who want Mary J legalized but do nothing for the cause except hold marches with other hippies.
I ♣ hippies.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 4:51pm
1. That CAPTCHA software crap. It usually takes me around 10 tries on this forum because I cant read it(I also have 20/20 vision and a decent graphics card).
2. People who think that Im retarted because I dont know everything about a windows computer. I dont think you are retarded for not knowing how to rebuild an engine, you shouldnt think lesser of me because I cant install a new OS.
3. China. Damn communists.
4. My ipod case. It saved my ipod enough times but I hate how the corners dont allow the screen to work.
5. Touch screens.
6. Physics.
7. Obnoxious exhaust systems.*
8. Obnoxious sound systems.*
9. AGGlets.
10. People who want to drive a "7.3liter turbodiesel f350 4 door longbed" but dont know a single thing about vehicles. Someone at my school who drives a cummins didnt believe that solid front axles existed.
11. People who drive vehicles much larger than what they need. A station wagon is much more practical than a suburbam, tahoe, sequoia, exploder, etc.
12. 4-door pickup trucks.
13. People who feel like they are descriminated.
14. the Anti Defamation League.
15. the NAACP
16. Al Sharpton
17. Westboro Baptist Church.

*inB4 lol carguy, musclecar, etc. Im all for loud exhausts(hell, I have two), but if I can hear you inside my house on a 25mph street, driving at what should be 2k rpms, I believe you might be crossing a line. Also for example, when I was pulling out of a car show last night, someone with header cutouts decides to begin revving his engine. I was temporarily deaf, and he scared the hell out of my dog which almost caused me to hit someone while going 5mph. Im pretty sure a few straightpipes wont hurt street performance.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:06pm
That d-bag the ko'd snookie, snooks, snickers, snacks. That chick is damn annoying but you should never hit a girl... unless she outweighs you by minimum of 150lbs
I ♣ hippies.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:14pm
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

That d-bag the ko'd snookie, snooks, snickers, snacks. That chick is damn annoying but you should never hit a girl... unless she outweighs you by minimum of 150lbs

The 12 seconds of exposure I've had to her on television was enough to make ME want to punch her.
He has been given a pass because it was such an awesome, and well deserved punch.

In fact, if he'd have knifed her in the face, I'd have a T-shirt made with his face on it. (wouldn't WEAR it, because you're right, he's a d-bag too....but still)

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 5:31pm
But still nothing. I don't care how annoying the chick is, walk away. Like what if I found your wife super annoying and just decided to give her the ol Ali Shuffle one day. I doubt you would say she deserved the punch
I ♣ hippies.
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Apu Apu wrote:

PAINTBALL1. Do you still live in Spotsy county?

APU! How's it going? No, not anymore. I'm stationed out in Great Falls, MT.   

Edit: While I'm at it, Commanders. I understand that my Commander called you to "help" me with my situation. However we both know that your way to freakin busy to really deal with my issue. So the whole purpose of wasting an hour pretending to care is just to make me feel all warm and fuzzy. You already had your mind made up before I walked in. My CC and you have already discussed at length whats going to happen so my little Airman input is falling on your deaf ears. And seriously, I needed to speak with the CC to get a referral pushed through so my wife can get a second opinion from a cardiologist?

On the flipside, this may just be misguided frustration and some good may have come out of todays meeting. We shall see in a day or so, if that happens I will be very grateful.

Edited by PAINTBALL1 - 09 June 2010 at 7:49pm
USAF Special Weapons Technician.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 7:59pm
People who insist that their computer is incredibly messed up and they need me to fix it when a simple google search would allow them to fix it themselves.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:18pm

But still nothing. I don't care how annoying the chick is, walk away. Like what if I found your wife super annoying and just decided to give her the ol Ali Shuffle one day. I doubt you would say she deserved the punch

That does not qualify as a sample of womanhood any more than a tight coil left under a bridge abutment by a hobo. Punching it was completely in line.

*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:20pm
Lawn chairs.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Drug commercials.

So how many medical conditions are you managing with pills on a daily basis?

Just a couple.

Plus - what Kayback said
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

That does not qualify as a sample of womanhood any more than a tight coil left under a bridge abutment by a hobo. Punching it was completely in line.

FTW.

Equal rights baby, you want to get in someones face, get ready to be violently removed.

Though, having never seen the show (and no plans to), just from pics,I think I'd hit her in a couple of ways.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic