Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmannparts.com!Horrible! be carefull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
TrevorBarker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tippmannparts.com!Horrible! be carefull
    Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:26pm
Let me start by saying i had one friend who ordered from this website and though it did take 2 weeks for them to even ship his order he did get it and it was exactly what he expected. I decided to try it and ordered my self a barrel and a foregrip. After ordering the bad stuff started happeneing. I was sent an email explaining that the barrel i wanted was not in stock and had to be ordered in. this would likely take 5-7 days. I was not pleased as they had not showed it was out of stok but did not mind waiting. Once they get the barrel i get a email explaining that they got it in and it had already been shipped. Now i naturally being unpatient for my parts checked the order tracking. The shipping company didnt even recieve the package. Tippmannparts managed to loose my package before they could even get it into the shipping country! When i called customer service i was simply told not to worry about it and it would likely show up in a few weeks. I have still not seen of it and it has not made any movement through usps (tracking number) apparently they do not cover usps which is extremely frustrating considering usps didnt even get it to ship! i am not pleased with this, i was hopping it would be here in less than 2 weeks as thats the next time im going. now it looks like its not even going to get here. I would warn you not too order from this site at all! my suggestions are either specialopspaintball.com or zephyrpaintball.com i have ordered from both and they both were great. 

Edited by TrevorBarker - 08 June 2010 at 6:29pm
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:41pm
cool story brah
I ♣ hippies.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 6:58pm
Spambot needs to learn some propper Enlgish words, and how to not use real words in incorect places.

KBK
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by TrevorBarker TrevorBarker wrote:

Let me start by saying I had one friend who ordered from this website and even though it did take 2 weeks for them to even ship his order, he did get it and it was exactly what he expected. I decided to try it and ordered myself a barrel and a fore grip. After ordering the bad stuff started happening. I was sent an email explaining that the barrel I wanted was not in stock and had to be ordered in. This would likely take 5-7 days. I was not pleased as they had not showed it was out of stock but did not mind waiting. Once they get the barrel I get an email explaining that they got it in and it had already been shipped. Now I naturally being impatient for my parts checked the order tracking. The shipping company didn't even receive the package. Tippmann parts managed to lose my package before they could even get it into the shipping country! When I called customer service I was simply told not to worry about it and it would likely show up in a few weeks. I have still not seen any of it and it has not made any movement through USPS (tracking number) apparently they do not cover USPS which is extremely frustrating considering USPS didn't even get it to ship! I am not pleased with this, I was hoping it would be here in less than 2 weeks as that's the next time i'm going to. Now it looks like its not even going to get here. I would warn you not to order from this site at all! My suggestions are either specialopspaintball.com or zephyrpaintball.com I have ordered from both and they both were great. 

nice story hansel.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:05pm
Even if it were true, I'd be against you just because of your font choices.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

cool story brah
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 7:10pm
Shouldn't this be considered advertising?
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 9:44pm
Why don't you just buy from a local store, i bet their shipping is faster.
PAINTBALL1 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PAINTBALL1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 9:54pm
Edit: Stuff happens? Things don't always happen the way they should, so move on.

Edited by PAINTBALL1 - 08 June 2010 at 9:55pm
USAF Special Weapons Technician.
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2010 at 10:31pm
I've ordered several items from them and have never had any problems.  Shipping took a few days, but not too bad.  sorry to hear about your order though.
It sucks being antisocial alone.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:25am
Trevor Barker is a Chinese spy trying to soil the good name of Tippmann and our Forum.  My sources indicate he is in league with the dreaded Mime and must be dealt with in a most severe manor with extreme prejudice.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:35am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Trevor Barker is a Chinese spy trying to soil the good name of Tippmann and our Forum.  My sources indicate he is in league with the dreaded Mime and must be dealt with in a most severe manor with extreme prejudice.

I think he also used to drum for a few bands I like. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 10:43am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

After your alert, I did my part and searched out this Trevor Barker, and I hate to inform all of you that there is something really bad afoot.

He plays "australian rules" football.

NOT real football, but a fake interpretation, or "mime" of real American Football.

He must be cleansed from our midst.

someone should tell him that the proper place to post this would be on

(arrg, he is dead too... man, this is a creepy post... so this isn't even his "voice" it is a mime of him from the grave)

course, sometimes things happen, 24 inch sniper barrels aren't that common, and backorder is pretty typical for them.

You should have just got an apex anyway...

and

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 09 June 2010 at 10:52am
They tremble at my name...
TrevorBarker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:13pm
<<Deleted>>

Flaming an entire forum? Bad show friend.
Yeah, some of these guys are discourteous dinks sometime, but there's no reason to flame.

Oh, and this IS your warning. Be nice or be gone.

Edited by Reb Cpl - 09 June 2010 at 8:17pm
Skillet42565 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Actuarry itís Skirret

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skillet42565 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 8:15pm
lol bye
GI JOES SON View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Got me flowers for my birthday

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GI JOES SON Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 9:20pm
can someone pm what the dude said? sounds like i missed something funny
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:00am
I miss all the fun.
It sucks being antisocial alone.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:53am
Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

I miss all the fun.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 7:28am
Cant be that bad... All he got was a warning.
I ♣ hippies.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:01am
He made disparaging remarks towards the forum as a whole which contained aspersions regarding sexual orientation, lack of real lives and accused us (at least me) of being 10-20 years younger than I actually am.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic