FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmannparts.com!Horrible! be carefull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

$5 bucks says he checks the replies to that message later on.

I see him coming back under a different screen name, but he'll be back. They can't stay away.

And Mack, congrats on your first enemy as President. I expect you'll be putting together an Axis of Evil list ASAP.

That, is a good idea.  We can claim that my feelings were hurt by his unparalleled skills at insulting people he doesn't know on the internet and that I am intimidated by his superior debating capabilities.

Slacker; I'll have you know that we had papyrus when I was in school.  (At least for the last few years of school.)

. . . and now, just because I can . . . and I've never claimed to be mature or anything like that; I have one final thing to say:

"The last word."  LOL
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

Anyone else know this King Arthur guy?  He's new today and in the same post as the last one.  Thant or he just might be new.

Pretty sure that's a reference to Monty Python.

I'M OPPRESSED!!!!!!!! 
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 9:45pm
I win.

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2010 at 11:50pm
I enjoy how he obviously tried to type out a clear message, and despite the time it likely took for him to edit his post, failed. 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 12:26am
Originally posted by King Arthur King Arthur wrote:

Originally posted by Flurry Flurry wrote:

Wow, that one went fast and quiet.  Too bad, it was fun while it lasted the whole 8 days of it.  But I don't remember voting for a king...

You don't vote for kings... The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Strange women lying in ponds flinging swords is no basis for a system of government.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 4:09am
Originally posted by TrevorBarker TrevorBarker wrote:

I wanted to come on just warn you guys about tippmann parts. Im sure many of you have never had a problem and thats great! I was just letting you know they do screw up sometimes.

Wow really? A company may make occasional mistakes?! Alert the media! Call out the National Guard! Get the IRS involved in investigating.

Honestly, there are very few companies I have ordered from over teh netz that haven't messed up somewhere.

I've ordered from AJAX in the states, and had the wrong stuff shipped. I've ordered from Citadel/Games Workshop in the UK and had stuff never arrive, I've had it arrive broken, I've had the wrong thing arrive. Hell I've ordered stuff from Brownells and had the wrong stuff arrive.

It happens. Get over it.

You know what you do? You e-mail customer services and they fix it for you.

Hell most of the time I've scored free stuff over it. I got to keep the Ajax grips they sent by mistake. I got to keep the Citadel miniatures that were shipped incorectly as well as the damaged ones when replacements were shipped. I got to keep the 1911 extractor I got from Brownells when I ordered an ejector.

The one thing I DIDN'T do was to go to the respective websites and shout and stamp all over their forums trying to chase business away from them.

Generally I left positive feedback because fo the fantastic work the customer services did.

On top of all of that you actually posted in the worng forum. Tippmann Parts and Tippmann are not the same company. I don't know if Tippmann Parts have their own website, but I don't really care either.

After your original post, which honestly read like a Korean spambot had posted it, you got all shouty and argumentative when people didn't take you seriously, or they posted their opposing viewpoints.

People always go, "Bu7 itz teh intrawebzz. u dn't need porpepr sellping, or, gr4mm4r,!!!! (one) !! (Elebenty!) !!".

Actually you do. Especially if you don't want to be mistaken for a spambot.

If you are gone, bye. If you aren't, simmer down, un bunch your panties and join in the fun.

KBK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 8:48am
^^^Warhammer or Warhammer 40K? ^^^^
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 10:47am
Or Lord of the Rings?
BU Engineering 2012
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:14am
WH40K. Praetorians mostly. I had half an army never arrive. So they shipped a complete order replacement, that was around 30 or 40 Pounds Sterling. In this replacement order the standard bearer was damaged, so they sent a replacement.

Only it was the musician they replaced. So I said thanks, but don't worry I'll repair the standard bearer. They sent me another one anyway.

I can't rememer what I got twice. I think it was a bunch of Termies. After 8 weeks I said I hadn't received the order, so they shipped another, which arrived at my door with the original one. I told them and they said it was easier if I just kept it. I was willing to return it.

Imperial Guard Praetorians all the way. Closely backed up by Ultramarines and my own Chapter which has about 6 painted models :p a couple of rag tag Imperial guard squads and my Necromunda gangs :) My Inquisitor also happens to be my Necronumda gang leader :)

The Ajax was a set of scrimshawed grips. I asked for the Oak Leaf scrimshawed ones in faux ivory to totally pimp my 1911, and they sent the rosewood ones. Same deal. I offered to send the rosewood ones back, but I really wanted the pimp ones. Which they refused and shipped me the faux ivory ones anyway. Again I was willing to ship them back. $50 worth of grips.

I can't recall the cost of the Brownells mistake, but my 1911 got a new extractor and an ejector for the price of an ejector.

Edited by Kayback - 15 June 2010 at 11:24am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 11:40am

We have solutions for marine armies.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:12pm
Holy crap! CHEEZ-ITS!!! I WANT SOME!!
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:14pm
Where is your Avatar?

I suppose I'll just have to feed your Wraiths to my Grey Knights :)

My Praetorian army isn't painted. In fact most of it is in the boxes they shipped them to me in. Because they are a "special" item they are expensive. I wanted a cheaper way of building them, so I put together a Cadian squad to see if I can paint them how I wanted. It sorta worked.

I just need to get the hats right. Pith helmets are a bugger to make :)

My Marine army.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's as far as my army is done :)

My Ultra's have Termies, tanks, APC's, Crusaders, Dreadnaughts, speeders and bikes. But I haven't painted more than two squads of my custom army :p

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:19pm
I don't get it.
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:25pm
Gamesworkshop, they make the Warhammer 40K games and these are the playing pieces that you assemble and paint.  I like Choas Space Marines and the I.G.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

We have solutions for marine armies.

Cool army. Saim-Hann? Those pesky pointy eared brats always tore my armies apart.

That's why I played Imperial Guard. You simply can't kill them fast enough :p

KBK
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:31pm
I'm a paint, display/diorama type of guy. Nearly any 25mm figure I like to paint and up to 1/35th scale.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

I don't get it.

I made a comment about internet ordering something, and GamesWorkshop did good on lost, damaged and replacement pieces. Cos I spoke to customer services. Something Trevor should have done.

KBK
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:42pm
This thread is now filled with grimdark.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:43pm

This thread has gone from pounding on noob epic win to fantasy figurine painting discussion geeky fail.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2010 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

This thread has gone from pounding on noob epic win to fantasy figurine painting discussion geeky fail.

That is because the Mime who started this thread has gone into hiding.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic