Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmannparts.com!Horrible! be carefull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
Flurry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flurry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:23pm
-Unless it is a life or death, or at least a entertaining subject it is hard to stay on track.  One slightly off topic comment wil spiral into a whole new world of topics and comments.  We have all bought things off of the interwebs and had them get lost / damaged / delayed.  It happened.  I've even been ripped off on ebay once.  It's not the end of the world.  Contact the company if there is some unsatisfaction and let then know about it is a calm mature way.  Sometimes they will send you free stuff to shut you up and keep your business.   
-Please note that I have never had any problems with Tippmann parts and have no idea if they would do any such thing as shipping free things to shut you up.

It sucks being antisocial alone.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

He made disparaging remarks towards the forum as a whole which contained aspersions regarding sexual orientation, lack of real lives and accused us (at least me) of being 10-20 years younger than I actually am.
If anyone saved that, PM it to me.  I love a good chuckle when somebody has their pre-pubescent tantrums.
TrevorBarker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:48pm
you guys are just to cooool i dont see why you all care about this so much

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:48pm
you guys are just to cool i don't see why you all care about this so much
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:52pm

And a double post... He may be a keeper.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 10:52pm

And a double post.... He may be a keeper.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:02pm
Great thread.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by TrevorBarker TrevorBarker wrote:

NO U!
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:09am

Because every time you post to complain we visualize you balling up your little fists, scrunching up your face and jumping up and down with your pigtails and pinafore flapping up and down.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 5:31am

You guys are just too cooool I don't see why you all care about this so much.

I left the ooooo's because it makes you cooool.

Seriously, you come to a forum to stamp your feet and whine without any concessions to propper spelling, grammar or punctuation and then get all hissy when people say you might have had a unique experience?

No matter what your parents have said, YOU ARE NOT THAT IMPORTANT.

What did customer service say when you phoned/e-mailed them?

Honestly, newb troll is irritating.

KBK

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:37am
Be careful when feeding the animals in this zoo, Trevor.  We bite and we do not tolerate mimes.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:40am

Because every time you post to complain we visualize you balling up your little fists, scrunching up your face and jumping up and down with your pigtails and pinafore flapping up and down.
Ummm, I think that might just be you Mr. President sir....  Only a week or so into your term and already I smell a scandal.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:42am
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Ummm, I think that might just be you Mr. President sir....  Only a week or so into your term and already I smell a scandal.

The Militia claims no knowledge of this.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 8:44am
Teh media wing will ignore the preceding posts. And point out that the instigator wears a storm trooper suit... Hence not credible in any way.

and not old, or noob...

keep on topic please.
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:33am
As Secretary of Sarcasm and Cynicism, I approve the trevor-beating messages.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:36am

you guys are just to cooool i dont see why you all care about this so much
Sorry flameboy, but when you disparage everyone on the board, you best be prepared to take you lumps.  Especially when you have less than 100 posts under your belt.  I mean, c'mon - your first post is to complain about a website?  Classy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 9:53am
so pretty much your trying to tell me your a 40 year old virgin? get a life
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:08am

*That is exactly what I'm saying!  That has to be the most insightful comeback insults of all time!  Where do you come up with zingers like that?!?  Amazing!!  Simply UH-MAZE-ING!!!  I bow to your superior intellect and use of proper punctuation and capitalization.

Everyone!  Everyone!!  We stand in the midst of greatness that is Trevor!  All hail Trevor!  All hail Trevor!  All hail Trevor!

*I will be using this post when I have to run again for the Secretary of Sarcasm and Cynicism.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:11am
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

*That is exactly what I'm saying!  That has to be the most insightful comeback insults of all time!  Where do you come up with zingers like that?!?  Amazing!!  Simply UH-MAZE-ING!!!  I bow to your superior intellect and use of proper punctuation and capitalization.

Everyone!  Everyone!!  We stand in the midst of greatness that is Trevor!  All hail Trevor!  All hail Trevor!  All hail Trevor!

*I will be using this post when I have to run again for the Secretary of Sarcasm and Cynicism.

We will still need and Executive Order from the President to pick him up for "interrogation and re-education".  He is a Chinese Spy  and in league with the dreaded Mimes. 

Edited by Ceesman762 - 11 June 2010 at 10:11am
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

We will still need and Executive Order from the President to pick him up for "interrogation and re-education".  He is a Chinese Spy  and in league with the dreaded Mimes. 
Ok, but you might want to use tongs.  I hear that allies of the dreaded Mimes aren't up to par on personal hygiene like the rest of us.  SCBA may also be necessary.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic