FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tippmannparts.com!Horrible! be carefull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:11am
He's a mime Mr President.....we know what to do with mimes....
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:14am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

This. It's time to earn your waterboarding stripes, Mack.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 11:36am
I've used Tippmannparts.com a couple of times and never had a problem. 
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:07pm
As a person who ships stuff...

When you do a shipment with tracking info, it takes a while for

A. the shipper to pick up the product from your warehouse (sometimes over a day)
B. the shipping info to then hit the internet.

So, for them to send you an email saying it was shipped could mean (I don't know or work for tippmannparts) that they had processed, pulled and boxed up as well as input into the computer a shipping docket.

meaning it was still on their floor until the actual company that was going to drive it over to your house picked it up...

again, that could take a day or so.

Then the shipping time, depending on your location this could take some time. I have seen shipments take 7 days to get from Ohio to CA.

And other times, I have shipped to Thailand from Ohio and it has arrived in 4 days...

Best advice, be patient.

Or order it from your local shop, as you will still have to wait typically, but then you can yell at the owner if it doesn't meet your satisfaction.

This board is very cynical, ESPECIALLY t&o. So, I would lurk more and figure out if you want to waste your time here or not.
They tremble at my name...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:31pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

This. It's time to earn your waterboarding stripes, Mack.

Liberal.  You should try some of the questioning techniques used by the Contras and Sandinistas.  Wood plainers and rock salt!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:47pm
I prefer old school, car batteries and nipple clamps. Nothing get's a mime talking like getting juiced by a Diehard.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:56pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

I prefer old school, car batteries and nipple clamps. Nothing get's a mime talking like getting juiced by a Diehard.

Nice. How about strapped over a hive of fire ants covered in honey in the blazing hot summer day? While you and I enjoy an ice cold beer and watch the fun.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:07pm

Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Nice. How about strapped over a hive of fire ants covered in honey in the blazing hot summer day? While you and I enjoy an ice cold beer and watch the fun.
While the ants and honey are indeed a nice touch, I prefer air conditioning, so we might have to rig something up indoors.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:12pm
Umbrellas and bikini clad super models fan us with palm leaves?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:24pm

Umbrellas and bikini clad super models fan us with palm leaves?
You're on the right track, but I prefer models to super models. They tend to be more willing to earn the "super" status if you know what I mean.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:32pm

I too have had experiance shipping some items, and having quite a few items shipped to me, I find that the best possible thing that you can do, is to stop whining.

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

I too have had experiance shipping some items, and having quite a few items shipped to me, I find that the best possible thing that you can do, is to stop whining.

Like me!!!  LOLLOL
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 1:41pm

Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Like me!!!  LOLLOL
LOL Well I wasn't going to say it! Big smile

Forum Vice President
TrevorBarker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:08pm
only about 2 of your guys actually helped me with ideas of possible reasons for you, i dont get why the rest of you would spend your time commenting about your fanatsies of watching a guy get covered in honey while being fanned on?
TrevorBarker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TrevorBarker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:10pm
Only about two of your guys actually helped me with ideas of possible reasons for why this is happening, I don't get why the rest of you would spend your time commenting about your fantasies of watching a guy get covered in honey while being fanned on?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by TrevorBarker TrevorBarker wrote:

only about 2 of your guys actually helped me with ideas of possible reasons for you, i dont get why the rest of you would spend your time commenting about your fanatsies of watching a guy get covered in honey while being fanned on?
You're new to this whole internet forum thing, arent you?

Forum Vice President
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by TrevorBarker TrevorBarker wrote:

You're quite possibly the most business savvy individual I have ever met. 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:19pm
Stealth got me to LOL.

Or maybe I was still laughing at Trevor's comment, I dunno.

Either way, I have only one question: can we keep him?
BU Engineering 2012
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:20pm
Never had a bad experience with Tippmann Parts.  I will continue to use them for all of my Tippmann needs.  Love their service, etc.

On the other hand, be patient.  Pretty much everything that everyone else has said is true, in my experience (in regards to shipping, etc.)
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Either way, I have only one question: can we keep him?
It's summer, there will be plenty of out of school adolescents to choose from. Some even more impatient and annoying.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic