Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Phenom HORRIBLE air leak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
zviolator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zviolator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Phenom HORRIBLE air leak
    Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:44am
I took my brand new phenom out and had nothing but problems, first i couldn't shoot more then 3 balls without a break, I decided to just deal with it and play the day away. Well 5 games later, about 500 paintballs later, the marker just decided to blow up internally. I was on response and i heard a horrible loud blowby some where in the marker around the hopper. It was so bad it blew all the air out of my fresh tank in around 5-10 seconds. I'm very upset with this marker. My a-5 shot straighter, was better on air, and never had such problems. Please HELP!
ChEwYY$$ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChEwYY$$ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 12:26pm
Since its new just call tippmanns tech support and they will guide you from there
Mirro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:41am
the same problem i had too

after two days of playing in firing mode the air burst out and done my bottle empty

thats bad

at home i looked a youtube video to maintanance the phenom
i done out the valve and the things inside the valvebody, firing spooler , regulatar and so on and saw that a o-ring into the valvebody was damaged
so now i wait for it to repair the phenom
i never had problems with my a-5 and x7
iam unlucky with this phenom :o(

can i do pics in here ??
Mirro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mirro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2010 at 8:46am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3yPrLDNFR0&feature=related

Edited by Mirro - 14 July 2010 at 8:47am
mccartyb03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mccartyb03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2010 at 6:51pm
Did you ever solve this? think im having the same problem...

I only aired the gun up then turned the air off. If I hadnt turned it off it would dump all 3000 psi in about 15 seconds.

Edited by mccartyb03 - 31 July 2010 at 6:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic