Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-7 Phenom Problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goˇse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goˇse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-7 Phenom Problem
    Posted: 05 June 2010 at 11:22am
Hi all,

I'm having a problem with an x-7 Phenom.  I'm leaking air out the trigger frame as a fairly slow pace.  However, when I pull the trigger on the single shot setting it seals it until the trigger is released.  This leads me to believe that it is ultimately coming out of the trigger pin.  But as the origin of the leak, I cannot figure it out.

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Goˇse
band View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote band Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2010 at 2:02pm
Salut! 

I'm having a problem with an x-7 Phenom too.  I'm leaking air or co2 out on the velocity adjuster when it increase too much.Shocked
   Can I get some help and some explications for this probleme?
Mens sana in corpore sano
slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 12:23am
For each of the problems I would say to strip the marker and re-grease th o-rings. For the first post I would say its probably the two rings that seal the air between the trigger frame and the rest of the body. for the second post probably the ring that is on the adjuster itself.
band View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote band Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2010 at 4:47pm

The O-ring luck fine. I don't know how can I replace this ring because it is smaller than the scroll before  him.  I strip the marker and re-grease the o-rings but with no tippmann grase, I re-grase with Hater Sauce Lubricate Green because I did not find  tippmann grase. Can be this grase my problem?

Edited by band - 10 June 2010 at 4:52pm
slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2010 at 1:03am
as long as its grease made for markers it wont matter.
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2010 at 6:32pm
This seems common-ish on Phenoms. Try removing the firing pin, it's on the underside of the valve. Easiest way to do this is air the gun up, then remove the air source WITHOUT pulling the trigger. Carefully take the gripframe off and the trigger pin will be sticking out a bit. Pull it out of there with some small pliars very carefully since the pin is thin as hell. Use an allen wrench to tighten the brass screw in there.
band View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote band Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:00am
Tongue Thank you  for information, my probleme are resolved. I  removed  the firing pin (Trigger Pin and Trigger Pin Plug) like you say,  I grease O-Ring and oll parts from there, then   air the gun up and I adjust the  velocity to maximum with no  leaking air .ApproveThumbs Up
band View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote band Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2010 at 4:11am
The Trigger Pin Plug  is made of a soft material and the place where the enter key  to spoil quickly if it is forced.Thumbs Up

Edited by band - 19 June 2010 at 4:15am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic