FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum President Acceptance Speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:11am
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

So you're choosing to be my nemesis then?

Indeed. 

I can see the headlines now: 

MACK YET TO SHOW FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. 

DID MACK GIVE TERRORIST FIST BUMP? 

DID MACK'S WIFE USE THE TERM WHITEY? 

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 1:23am
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Indeed. 

I provided a link . . . it's not my fault if you (as the official forum evil MSM representative) choose to make up facts as opposed to actually doing research by following the link.

Yes, twice . . . once upside the head and once in the gut . . . because I am tough on terrorists.  (Please visualize me doing a cheesy weightlifter flexing pose while reading the above.)

No, she was accused of using the term "Callie" which is considered derogatory by people from California who immigrate to Montana.  However, she only used the term because it happens to be the name of our cat.*

*Also known as Evilkat.

Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 8:16am

Indeed. 

Keep this up, and I will have all of your papers pertaining to citizenship conveniently displaced and have you sent to Arizona where you will be promptly questioned by an officer who would like to see your papers.  He will not believe you when you say that you lost your papers, seeing as you very clearly look like an immigrant and you will be sent away with haste.
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 10:04am
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

I am willing to accept any positions I am nominated for.
Mr. President, if it pleases the court, I'd like to nominate SSOK for 'doggystyle'.  As far as rumor goes, he is eminently qualified.  If it turns out he isn't, it will be a splendid opportunity for him to learn, if it pleases the court.

I would also like to take the opportunity to nominate myself for the Secretary of Sarcasm and Cynicism.  If this has already been filled I'll take a job in the Department of Conjecture, Rumor and Speculation.

Since my post was largely overlooked (and rightly so), I thought I'd buy some minor cabinet position.  Say, Minister of Depravity?  How much do you need me to write on that IOU, DeTrevni?
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 12:19pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Mr President, I would like to appoint Old Soldier as my Forum Militia Sgt Major, GI Joe's Son, Eville, Snipa69,ThatGuitarGuy, Hers To You, and Brihard as my company commanders. 

We get to name our own Company right?  I'm just assuming I'm 4th Company, as I was listed 4th.  Or are we naming them alphabetically.  Someone needs to get this miltiary organized, it's like we're in the Navy or something.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

I nominate myself for Secratary of Munitions for the forum.

That's not the official job title, but the job is yours.

Edited Observation:

For some reason when I read Whale's reply below . . .

Indeed.

. . . I imagine him sounding exactly like T'ealc off of Stargate: SG1.

Edited by Mack - 05 June 2010 at 7:06pm
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 7:01pm
Yeah, it's a double post.  I am forum president however.  Anyway, at least I'm not interrupting prime time TV with an "important message" for the nation on every channel.

That said, I introduce the administration as it stands so far.  The positions are listed in no particular order of importance with the exceptions of the Forum President, VP, Court Jester and Nemesis.

President -- Mack  (Hey, that's me!)

Vice President -- Sneaky 
  (Additional duty assignment is to behave in a manner that makes the President look good in comparison.*)

Minister in Charge, Secret Service (AKA Compliance Cult) -- Yomillio

Zombie** Defense Coordinator -- Tallen

Field Martial, Tippmann Militia (FMTM) -- Ceeseman 
    (Additional duty assignment as Minister of Marksmanship)
     Tippmann Forum Militia (TFM) Leadership:
  • TFM Sgt Major -- OS
  • Company Commanders:
    • GI Joe's Son
    • Originally Eville -- replacement needed as he accepted a different position
    • Snipa69
    • ThatGuitarGuy
    • Here's To You
    • Brihard
Ambassador, PB Nation -- Choopie911 [Pending Acceptance)

Secretary of Forum -- USAF
    (Additional duty assignment Chooser of Random Forum Whipping Boys.)

Instigator of Profitable Conflicts Between Third Party Nations -- Eville

Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions) -- Ammolord

Minister of Finance -- Magoo AKA DeTrevni [Pending Acceptance]

Sky Marshall, Tippmann Air Corp -- Tolgak
    (Related duties include head distribution agent of pro-ministry literature/history and coordinator of festivities for Wacky Tacky Tie Day.)

Secretary of Sarcasm and Cynicism -- Stormy

Head of Department of Conjecture, Rumor and Speculation -- as this department falls under the Secretary of Sarcasm and Cynicism, we await his preferred nominee.

Minister in Charge, Forum Grammar Police --unfilled
     (Duties include painfully correcting anything related to any misuse of the English language.)

Boss In General, Special High Intensity Training -- JohnnyHopper [Pending Acceptance]
    (Additional duty assignment as Head of Procument/Investigation, Tropical Tipsy Top-heavy Indigenous Entertainment System)
  • Director Internet Procedures, Special High Intensity Training -- to be appointed by Boss in General
Press Secretary -- FE [Pending Acceptance]

Minister of Disease Control and Redistribution -- Gatyr

Court Jester -- Rofl

Official Administration Nemesis and Public Enemy #1 -- Whale

As I put this together via cut and paste while going through this thread, please*** let me know if I missed anything.

*As this will probably be a full-time job in and of itself, it is a good thing that the VP has no other real duties.
*"Zombie" includes those who spout insufficiently supported mindless political rhetoric.
***Note the use of "please" when even though this was a command . . . now that is indicative of true leadership skills.

Edited by Mack - 06 June 2010 at 11:40pm
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2010 at 7:25pm
As minister of The DCR Agency, I feel it would be apt for me to assume overseer of all Pharmaceutical companies as well.

Remember, we don't want cures for the diseases under my control, just treatments.  
JohnnyHopper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I.O.U. a punch

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyHopper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 3:59am
I accept the position with bureaucratic gusto! I look forward to faithfully executing my duties in between my 10 mandatory 30 minute breaks, 8 weeks paid vacation and 3 hour lunch break.

Please take a number and this stack of forms. You will be seen in the order that you arrive.
My shoes of peace have steel toes.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 4:05am
I would like to accept the position of Company Commander as well.  Having a company under my command would enable me to better perform my duties as Instigator of Profitable Conflicts Between Third Party Nations
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:16am
I believe Eville should only get a Reservist company then, as his duties lie elsewhere.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

As minister of The DCR Agency, I feel it would be apt for me to assume overseer of all Pharmaceutical companies as well.

Remember, we don't want cures for the diseases under my control, just treatments.  
Minister, on a case by case basis, do you support the "killing the patient to cure the disease"?
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 6:39pm

Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions) -- Ammolord
Don't let Doc Nickel find out about that appointment.  He'll get lawyer'd up for that position.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:41pm
can i be something that has to do with beer?

I am from Wisconsin, therefore an expert in the field.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by ThatGuitarGuy ThatGuitarGuy wrote:

Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Mr President, I would like to appoint Old Soldier as my Forum Militia Sgt Major, GI Joe's Son, Eville, Snipa69,ThatGuitarGuy, Hers To You, and Brihard as my company commanders. 

We get to name our own Company right?  I'm just assuming I'm 4th Company, as I was listed 4th.  Or are we naming them alphabetically.  Someone needs to get this miltiary organized, it's like we're in the Navy or something.

Affirmative. You can name the company, 4th company it is since I really did not have a structure in mind.  Eville will be a reservist commander and his company as well, but he will need a second in command, his pick. Who is yours?
Oh and I recommend Benji and Reb as our scouts.

Edited by Ceesman762 - 06 June 2010 at 7:54pm
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 7:59pm
Suitable bribery may very well put certain abilities that I have at your immediate disposal.

Just saying.

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Suitable bribery may very well put certain abilities that I have at your immediate disposal.

Just saying.

My wife will make you brownies and you get the rank of Cpl.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 10:38pm
I choose Jmac to be my second in command.  His ability of labeling things retarded will prove invaluable.  
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:01pm
I lost my right to vote. Help me out.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

can i be something that has to do with beer?I am from Wisconsin, therefore an expert in the field.
I'm from wisconsin and I brew.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic