FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum President Acceptance Speech

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 12:06pm
Mr President, I would like to appoint Old Soldier as my Forum Militia Sgt Major, GI Joe's Son, Eville, Snipa69,ThatGuitarGuy, Hers To You, and Brihard as my company commanders. 
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 12:19pm
I'm turning down the nomination for press secretary. 

A fourth estate is needed, even on the forum. 

Besides, the job is about twisting facts and withholding the truth, something FE has shown he is a regular wunderkind at. 

Edited by agentwhale007 - 04 June 2010 at 12:21pm
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

I'll throw my hat in for forum VP since I add little to the forums and often times have no clue what I am talking about. I also say things that are totally inappropriate on many occassions. I'll do my best to make you facepalm often for making me your second in command.

While this is an outstanding resume' the position has, unfortunately, been filled.  However, I am still looking for a chief of immigration and the job is yours as long as you have no qualms about enforcing a strict "no mimes" policy.
In typical forum fashion, as I did not get my way, I am going to decline your offer, take my ball and go home. So there Mr. Poopy Pants.

Obviously, you are not a real forum member if this is how you take disagreement/disappointment.  The proper response is to call me names,* ignore my responses and argue against points I didn't actually make while supporting those arguments with links to sources that are either extremely biased or have nothing what-so-ever to do with the topic at hand.  It is also appropriate to stereotype me by accusing me of being a member of some group you disapprove of.  Since you did none of the above I can only assume that you have done away with the real oldpbnoob who was an outstanding forumer and are in actuality an impostor/infiltrator.  Your inability to think outside your invisible box and accept a job (for the good of the forum) other than the specific one you wanted leads me toI suspect you are a mime and you will be dealt with accordingly.

*You did get that part right.
  See? You've fallen into my trap of showing you exactly how inept and incapable I am, thus proving once again my superior attributes for the position.

Also, since the time that I was a young boy that broke his arm playing Hacky Sack and had my arm healed miraculously by a Mime, I am incapable of discriminating against them. If you had been there, you would know the true love of Mimes and that they are the guiding force in our troubled world.

As Minister of the Forum Secret Service, I must request you to stop speaking for mimes and comply with the President's truthful wishes in non-support of them.  Non-compliance will result in a full 4 weeks of having to watch a single Rachel Ray cooking show on repeat, with no stoppages.  Penalty can be lengthened or altered based on your ability to denounce mimes and anything associated.

Non-improvement at the end of your term will result in an additional two weeks of listening to Limp Bizket continually, or until your mental illness improves.

Additionally, I would like to request that a position be made for Minister of Forum Grammar Nazism.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

"Being a Mime is punishable by death in the Tippmann Forum. Anyone found guilty of being a mime will flogged, drawn and quartered, then shot and then fed to rabid weasels."

THIS IS THE PUNISHMENT FOR MIMES!!!!!!!!!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 2:54pm
I can be forum fool?

I'm told that I fail alot...

EDIT: Although I need to come up with a better name than that. How about Minister of Failure?

Edited by Rofl_Mao - 04 June 2010 at 2:56pm
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:04pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

EDIT: Although I need to come up with a better name than that. How about Minister of Failure?

Court Jester. 
"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

Court Jester. 

I think Johnny Hopper was nominated for that position.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

sporx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sporx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:12pm
anarchy.
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:33pm

Court Jester. 

Better yet, we give Mr. Clingy something more appropriate.

Minister of Mucilaginy?

Secretary of Insecurity?

Department of Cheating Girlfriend Denial?
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

Is there an opening for director of the Tropical Investigation of Tipsy Top-heavy Indigenous Entertainment Systems?

Actually there is . . . in the procurement sextion.

I'll also accept any position where I can share my special high intensity training....

You can be Boss In General, Special High Intensity Training.  Make sure you appoint a Director Internet Procedures, Special High Intensity Training as well.

Mr President, I would like to appoint Old Soldier as my Forum Militia Sgt Major, GI Joe's Son, Eville, Snipa69,ThatGuitarGuy, Hers To You, and Brihard as my company commanders. 

Good choices; approved.

I'm turning down the nomination for press secretary. 

A fourth estate is needed, even on the forum.

So you're choosing to be my nemesis then?

Besides, the job is about twisting facts and withholding the truth, something FE has shown he is a regular wunderkind at.

I said he was qualified.  If he accepts the position his first job will be to shut down any media that isn't on the approved list.

Originally posted by Yomillio Yomillio wrote:

See? You've fallen into my trap of showing you exactly how inept and incapable I am, thus proving once again my superior attributes for the position.

Also, since the time that I was a young boy that broke his arm playing Hacky Sack and had my arm healed miraculously by a Mime, I am incapable of discriminating against them. If you had been there, you would know the true love of Mimes and that they are the guiding force in our troubled world.

As Minister of the Forum Secret Service, I must request you to stop speaking for mimes and comply with the President's truthful wishes in non-support of them.  Non-compliance will result in a full 4 weeks of having to watch a single Rachel Ray cooking show on repeat, with no stoppages.  Penalty can be lengthened or altered based on your ability to denounce mimes and anything associated.

Non-improvement at the end of your term will result in an additional two weeks of listening to Limp Bizket continually, or until your mental illness improves.

Well handled.  May I suggest (as a suggestion only, I don't believe in micro-management) that if the above steps are insufficient to correct his behavior you consider sending him on a hunting trip with Dick Cheney?

Additionally, I would like to request that a position be made for Minister of Forum Grammar Nazism.

We'll start accepting applications immediately.  (It's a shame Whale wants to go to the dark side . . . he would be a good choice for that job.)

Court Jester. 

I think Johnny Hopper was nominated for that position.

He was, but ended up with a different position.  Court Jester it is.  Rofl, amuse us or suffer the consequences.  Bwa Ha Ha Ha . . .

Edited by Mack - 04 June 2010 at 6:50pm
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 5:47pm

Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

I hereby nominate tallen for position of 'zombie defense
coordinator'
Seconded. Shorty needs to be Advisor to the Department of Zombie
Defense.

Consider it done.  (As long as we redefine zombie to include anyone who
mindlessly spouts political rhetoric from the left/right and supports it
by linking to obviously biased sources.)

Uhm, there's one little problem here Mr. President. That means I'll have to take one of your press secretary candidates out back of the woodshed if you catch my drift....
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 6:53pm
Make it so.  No one* in this administration is above the law.**

*Except me.
**Once they're caught.

Edited by Mack - 04 June 2010 at 6:53pm
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 7:17pm
I thought about doing something today as forum VP, but then I decided that it wouldn't be appropriate for me to actually do something of value.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

I thought about doing something today as forum VP, but then I decided that it wouldn't be appropriate for me to actually do something of value.

YOU'RE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE DECISIONS.
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
Yomillio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Retard

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yomillio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 9:42pm
Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

YOU'RE NOT AUTHORIZED TO MAKE DECISIONS.

You're only supposed to be good for gaffes.
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:08pm

Detrevni should obviously be in charge of the money reserves.
Good point.  Since he never responded to the previous offer, I will support my VP's suggestion:DeTrevni/Magoo is the Minister of Finance.
I think Pandaman would have been a better choice.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:48pm
I think that people should put their forum positions in their signatures, that way people will know what office they hold.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 10:54pm
Being the most experienced with the GatyrAIDS, I nominate myself for head of Forum Disease Control/Redistribution.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 11:25pm
Tallen should also double as Minister of Nuclear Control
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2010 at 11:58pm

I nominate myself for Secratary of Munitions for the forum.

PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic