Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A5 e-grip trouble missfire

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maniack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maniack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A5 e-grip trouble missfire
    Posted: 29 May 2010 at 3:23pm
Hi everyone, I got a problem with my A5 e-grip (wasboard) I try to put the ROF at the top it can, but when i pull the trigger in full-auto mode or turbo mode, the e-grip click like I set it but the gun fired only one time on 5 or 6 click in the grip... the batterie is an energy paintball all new, all the maintenance is done, and I change internal parts for TechT parts...

So may you help to find my problem plz...
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2010 at 6:14pm

If the marker worked when it was stock, and now doesn't, replace the stock parts. If it begins working again, obviously the problem is the aftermarket parts. Other things to look for are the battery wires getting in the way, make sure nothing is impeding the movement of the pin, make sure the batteries are FRESH. If you bought the batteries at your local 7Eleven, they are most likely dead. Does the marker work in semi auto mode? If you have been messing around with the settings, reboot it to stock settings and see if that fixes it.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic