Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Phenom, Trigger Problem for foreing owners.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Thaddeus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaddeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Phenom, Trigger Problem for foreing owners.
    Posted: 26 April 2010 at 2:50pm
I got a Phenom 2 month ago, and now the FA its not working, what type of suppor provided tippmann for forenging owners, of Tippmann products, Im and electronics Engeener, and y verify all the components and everything seems to be in good conditions.
C E N T U R I O N E S
WOODBALL PANAMA
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 6:03pm
Tippmann has very good support. I'm not sure on what the time of getting replacements to another country would be, but I know they would take care of your problem.

The best bet would be to call them at 1-800-533-4831
slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2010 at 11:49pm
 Take your trigger frame off look at the bottom of the marker where the frame sits you will see a brass bolt with a little pin in its center. Carefully remove the pin and use a 1/8 allen key to tighten the brass fitting. lightly grease the pin and put it back in put your frame back on and your good to go.
Please try a search next time this has bein posted a few times in the last day or so.
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:28am
Bienvenido! Tippmann Sports esta completamente conprometida a todos sus clientes. No importa en que pais se encuentren.

Le recomiendo que trate la solucion de SlimShady y si no trabaja llama a Tippmann o a su distribudor local. Si tienes algun problema avisame.
Thaddeus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thaddeus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2010 at 3:38pm
Ok will call, Thank you for your help, Gracia voy a tratar de llamar para ver como me resuelven porque es muy triste, que solo 2 meses y ya no sierve, mi X7 normal me habia durado 2 aņos hasta ahora que la vendi por la Phenom.
C E N T U R I O N E S
WOODBALL PANAMA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic