Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X-7 Phenom problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
OneShot67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneShot67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X-7 Phenom problems
    Posted: 25 April 2010 at 8:02pm
Have had my Phenom for two months now....fire about a case every sunday....with no problems. Today that was not the story...was working fine in Single fire, when I switched to FA, fired two balls, then click click click...Changed the Batterys, plenty of air, clean gun...Just can't figure it out....I am not a happy camper. I got rid of two Ions just so I could buy the Phenom..Humm...I am beginning to wonder if that was such a good idea....

Tippman Helllllpppp...Is there something wrong with your newest woods ball gun, do I have to start looking some place else for reliable Markers? Ouch

OneShot67
OneShot67
slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 8:09pm
take the trigger frame off you will see a brass fitting with a pin in it on the underside of the marker where the frame sits. remove the pin without bending it and tighten up the brass fitting it goes inside with a 1/8 allen key. put a little grease on the needle and put it back in. put your trigger frame back on and your good to go.

Edited by slim and shady - 25 April 2010 at 8:11pm
OneShot67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneShot67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 8:11pm
Thank you I will give it a try and let you know how it goes......

Thank you...

OneShot67
OneShot67
slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2010 at 8:13pm
I know thats what the problem is just make sure you dont bend the pin. It can sometimes be a bugger to get out. Let me know how it goes.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic