FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann C3 Support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann C3 Support
    Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:50am
No more support on the C3? I doubt that, just because a product is discontinued doesn't mean Tippmann wouldn't work on it.

Give em a call, see what they say about it.
sgtmyers88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtmyers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 April 2010 at 6:20pm
Tippmann Staff:

Hello, I have a discontinued Tippmann C3 that needs some maintenance after suffering from a blown O-Ring in the chamber. When I did an inspection in an attempt to resolve the issue myself with no luck, there are several other issues I have yet to determine with it as it would not fire after pumping. I had a new battery and a new propane tank installed and the safety was of course turned off when I pulled the trigger and the valves all seemed fine for the most part. I have the Marker disassembled with parts in a ziplock bag so no additional parts get lost or damaged. I was wondering as I am a regular player at the famous Oklahoma D-Day Paintball Game if the Tippmann Repair Crew that normally sets up shop there could be able to work on it out there and restore it. I would greatly appreciate it! I have been told there is no more support on the C3. I am a loyal Tippmann Customer and I really love the C3 marker and its concept and I hope you guys can revisit the Propane Powered Paintball marker one day! I would really love to see a semi-auto Propane marker as well!

Thanks!

-sgtmyers88
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic