Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippmann C3 Support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sgtmyers88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sgtmyers88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippmann C3 Support
    Posted: 16 April 2010 at 6:20pm
Tippmann Staff:

Hello, I have a discontinued Tippmann C3 that needs some maintenance after suffering from a blown O-Ring in the chamber. When I did an inspection in an attempt to resolve the issue myself with no luck, there are several other issues I have yet to determine with it as it would not fire after pumping. I had a new battery and a new propane tank installed and the safety was of course turned off when I pulled the trigger and the valves all seemed fine for the most part. I have the Marker disassembled with parts in a ziplock bag so no additional parts get lost or damaged. I was wondering as I am a regular player at the famous Oklahoma D-Day Paintball Game if the Tippmann Repair Crew that normally sets up shop there could be able to work on it out there and restore it. I would greatly appreciate it! I have been told there is no more support on the C3. I am a loyal Tippmann Customer and I really love the C3 marker and its concept and I hope you guys can revisit the Propane Powered Paintball marker one day! I would really love to see a semi-auto Propane marker as well!

Thanks!

-sgtmyers88
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way!
Enos Shenk View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
~-o@

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Enos Shenk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:50am
No more support on the C3? I doubt that, just because a product is discontinued doesn't mean Tippmann wouldn't work on it.

Give em a call, see what they say about it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic