Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

They never fail...

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

EVERY day is April 1st in canada...
 
Eh!
 
lol.
 
 
did you see how gracious they were when Ann Coulture was suppost to speak at one of their little schools?
 
 
 
hahahhahahhahaha
 
nice country...

The idiots who tried to shout her down are not a 'they' applicable to all of Canada.
 
Wait, I thought in Canada you always paint with a broad brush... I was just following the form that has been modeled on this site by the Canadians...
 
I wasn't even talking about the mob... I was referring to the PROVOST OF THE SCHOOL. He is a hate monger. Attacking her PRIOR to the speech (and writing it down... wow, dumb move there genius). That is the definition of a hate crime,  ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_crime ) as he is so biased against her politics that before she even talks he is convinced that she will cross some line in his mind. Unless he sent that same letter to the Black panther that spoke the month before, or ANY other person before... He should lose his job. Period. What he did was create controversy where there was none. And whipped up the little weak minded sheep students into a frenzy of conservative hate (hmm more hate crimes). Since we all know that the liberals are the ones that typically cross the line into violence and hate speech, as shown by the treatment of the tea party here in the US by the liberal mainstream media.

Funny; I always considered a 'hate crime' to by definition be a 'criminal act'. Since what the University of Ottawa provost did was stupid, but was not a criminal act, it therefore cannot have been a hate crime. It was just really dumb. It seems you throw the term 'hate crimes' around as liberally as he.

By the way, inciting violence - that is to say, demonstrably causing identifiable harm - is in fact part of the threshold for whether something can actually be considered a 'hate crime' in Canada. If you're to accuse the man of such a criminal act, I trust you're ready to show exactly what he incited? The students were planning on protesting her visit long before that letter was sent; they hardly needed some windbag in the university administration to 'whip up' their dissent.

I consider her an entertainer and a waste of skin, but I was pretty loud myself about letting her have the right to express herself. Worth noting that her organizers chose to shut it down; it wasn't imposed on her. I daresay she'd have gotten much the same reaction in many parts of the U.S.
 
Yeah, she is a best selling author, and lawyer, who is attacked by the left daily and yet nothing ever sticks... I can see why you view her in that way. And it was her bodyguards that shut it down, since there were so many calls for violence against her... Nice tolerance, lead by the provost of the "school", if you disagree, silence the opposition, and claim racism... Oh, yeah, they did with the whole "camel" comment that was printed in the papers as if she was being racist towards muslims. See, taking things out of context is a problem in our liberal media driven society, since we make up our minds not on the whole story, but little snippets here and there. This provost creating a controversy, and then "parliament" banning her posters, while printing ones to attack her... While the members, were BANNED from attending her speech... (wow, talk about "freedom", and allowing the students to get that riled up without arresting anyone and charging them with hate crimes is the problem with political correctness. It isn't right. The left was shown to be hypocrites in this instance. And unless this provost (and parliament?) is brought up on charges for hate crimes against a conservative woman, then the whole system is hyporcrisy.
 
Citation needed on the 'so many calls for violence against her'. Even in articles very critical of the response she got I've yet to find anything to substantiate that there was actually any violence present or credibly threatened. Also, Parliament did NOT ban posters going up. Parliament is a legislative body. Advertising of her speech was banned at U of O by the Students Federation of the University of Ottawa- an organization that, in a political setting, I consider as useless as Ms. Coulter herself. They lean about as far left as she does right. It was wrong for them to ban the advertising of the speech, but it's a blatant lie on your part to claim our federal legislature had any say in the matter. I further cannot find anything to substantiate the claim that members of Parliament were banned from her speech. There's simply no legal mechanism by which that could have been done. It's posssible one or more of the parties told its members not to go, but I cannot even find anything to back that up, and I HAVE looked. I request that you substantiate this claim or retract it.

I have friends who were there - some in support of Coulter, some in opposition, and they reported it as loud, but in no way violent. I challenge you to provide substantiation that there either was violence, or that there was a credible threat of it.

It amazes me that you - in a discussion arguing in favour of free expression, a concept I agree with - would call for ANYONE to be brought up on 'hate crimes'. I'll leave that at that though, and suggest you review the cases of R. v Zundel, R. v Keegstra, the Mark STeyn and Ezra LEvant human rights tribunal cases, Lund v. Boissoin in both the Alberta Human Rights Tribunal, and the Court of the Queen's Bench, and finally the most recent decisions in Warman v. Lemire. If you're not prepared to track the jurisprudence and discuss the cases and their ramifications intelligently, you'll be hopelessly unarmed in a discussion about Canadian hate speech laws, and will likely only embarrass yourself.

And your guess that it would have happened in the US is silly. But, don't let the facts stand in the way of your opinion...
 
""The University of Ottawa is really easy to get into, isn't it?" Ms. Coulter, who has given more than 100 college speeches, quipped to the Washington Times. "I never get any trouble at the Ivy League schools.

"It's always the bush league schools.... This has never, ever, ever happened before - even at the stupidest American university.""

I stand corrected and concede the point. My opinion is amended accordingly.

Like in the U.S., we have an active discourse on free expression vs. reasonable limitation, with many people falling on either side and many more somewhere in the middle.

The hell of it is, as inflammatory, bigoted and generally useless as she is, I think she's done Canada a service by pushing the freedom of expression issue out there a bit more prominently, and for that I thank her.  We discussed the issue the next Friday in my human rights and globalization class (taught by a Muslim prof, no less) and the nearly universally voiced opinion was that expression should be protected, and that it was wrong that people tried to silence her- but that ultimately at the end she manipulated the optics of the situation by making it appear as if she had been silenced against her will.
 
Again, more examples of your lack of tolerance and obvious hatred toward other viewpoints, are you a student at this school?

No, I go to a different school.

You must have missed the part where I said I personally feel she should have spoken, and that her right to do so ought not have been challenged. How is it 'hatred' or 'lack of tolerance' on my part to say that despite my significant disagreement with her views, she ought to have spoken so that she could have been properly challenged and debated in a responsible manner? You are lying again. My position is the very essence of public discourse; that those we disagree with should be heard and debated rationally.
 
It is nice to see that you put the blame on her... Is that because you disagree with her conservative views, or because she is a woman? I'm sure if she had gone ahead with the event and been attacked or killed, you would have said she "asked for it"...
No great surprise there. Like I said, she's an entertainer, like most pundits.

You're an idiot. Yes, there, I said it. Report me and cry about it. Had she been harmed in any way I would have called very loudly for the criminal prosecution of those responsible. Don't ever dare accuse me of condoning violent acts against an individual because of their political views or their gender.

I disagree with her views because she's a racist, a windbag, an American nationalist, and because she has called for the invasion of other nations in order to impose the Christian religion. I consider that to be wrong. 

And yes, I blame her for the decision not to proceed with the speech. The demonstrations were loud but peaceful. She got far more attention by cancelling it and pushing the appearance that she was silenced that she would have simply by making the speech. Ann Coulter is a brand and she has to advertise herself. She accomplished that brilliantly. It was an astute move on her part, but was inherently dishonest.

Of course, you're also ignoring a few rather salient facts... She DID speak at both Western and University of Calgary. There are MANY of us that consider the entire University of Ottawa affair to be a national embarassment, and who think that the current hate speech laws we have are too restrictive. But don't let those facts stand in the way of your opinion.

"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:13pm
Anyone notice that street view is 3D? Go to maps, go to anywhere in street view, then click the little dude with glasses on the left
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Anyone notice that street view is 3D? Go to maps, go to anywhere in street view, then click the little dude with glasses on the left

Hey, that's new! Wish I had glasses now.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 4:48pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

You're an idiot. Yes, there, I said it. Report me and cry about it. Had she been harmed in any way I would have called very loudly for the criminal prosecution of those responsible. Don't ever dare accuse me of condoning violent acts against an individual because of their political views or their gender.

I disagree with her views because she's a racist, a windbag, an American nationalist, and because she has called for the invasion of other nations in order to impose the Christian religion. I consider that to be wrong. 

And yes, I blame her for the decision not to proceed with the speech. The demonstrations were loud but peaceful. She got far more attention by cancelling it and pushing the appearance that she was silenced that she would have simply by making the speech. Ann Coulter is a brand and she has to advertise herself. She accomplished that brilliantly. It was an astute move on her part, but was inherently dishonest.

Of course, you're also ignoring a few rather salient facts... She DID speak at both Western and University of Calgary. There are MANY of us that consider the entire University of Ottawa affair to be a national embarassment, and who think that the current hate speech laws we have are too restrictive. But don't let those facts stand in the way of your opinion.

 
 
Whoops, My bad. I forgot that when I prove points to you, you get all huffy, and call me names... (there I said it)
 
Do you get extra points for "there I said it"? That is the third time you have done that, and unless you are in grade school, or mentally deficient it really isn't a normal part of a debate...
 
 
 
You should have conceded every point, as I was right on all of them, see the article I linked and read it
 
s    l    o    w    e   r...
 
 
 
Still can't see it? Well, let me break it down gradeschool level so you will understand.
 
Say someone is an author. Which means they write books.
 
This person wants to SELL their books. (this is an exchange of money for a product, free enterprise... capitalism... see?)
 
If said person flys to a place to speak to promote said book, they would be spending money to get there, as here in America flying isn't free (I don't know about canada eh, must be free based on your thoughts above).
 
So if you spent money on your flight, and then couldn't give your speech, you would be out the cost of the flight, hotel, food, car rental, and speaking fee.
 
In America we call those things "Costs". You have to spend money to make money...
 
BUT, if you can't have your speech because of a provost hosting your event stoking the liberal brain trust at your school, who are all too ready to deprive someone of their livelyhood in the aims of forcing their "tolerance" on others... Well, you get the conundrum we find ourselves in now.
 
She couldn't give her speech (see article about why... posted above)
 
So it cost her money, which she couldn't recoup by (stay with me now) SELLING her books after the speech.
 
 
 
I know, it's really complex.
 
Sorry,
 
 
Here, this will make you feel better.
 
You are very smart, and I was wrong to try to inform you of your bias.
 
I'm sorry I offended you with logic, I will try to remember to take it easy on your psyche in the future since you are so touchy (or is that touche?)
 
 
Good FriDAY!
 
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 5:08pm
I like how FE is offended by literally anything, but then does the EXACT same thing back to others, or is at least extremely condescending, but that's completely okay.

Logic always was your strong suit.
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

You're an idiot. Yes, there, I said it. Report me and cry about it. Had she been harmed in any way I would have called very loudly for the criminal prosecution of those responsible. Don't ever dare accuse me of condoning violent acts against an individual because of their political views or their gender.

I disagree with her views because she's a racist, a windbag, an American nationalist, and because she has called for the invasion of other nations in order to impose the Christian religion. I consider that to be wrong. 

And yes, I blame her for the decision not to proceed with the speech. The demonstrations were loud but peaceful. She got far more attention by cancelling it and pushing the appearance that she was silenced that she would have simply by making the speech. Ann Coulter is a brand and she has to advertise herself. She accomplished that brilliantly. It was an astute move on her part, but was inherently dishonest.

Of course, you're also ignoring a few rather salient facts... She DID speak at both Western and University of Calgary. There are MANY of us that consider the entire University of Ottawa affair to be a national embarassment, and who think that the current hate speech laws we have are too restrictive. But don't let those facts stand in the way of your opinion.

 
 
Whoops, My bad. I forgot that when I prove points to you, you get all huffy, and call me names... (there I said it)
 
Do you get extra points for "there I said it"? That is the third time you have done that, and unless you are in grade school, or mentally deficient it really isn't a normal part of a debate...
 
 
 
You should have conceded every point, as I was right on all of them, see the article I linked and read it
 
s    l    o    w    e   r...
 
 
 
Still can't see it? Well, let me break it down gradeschool level so you will understand.
 
Say someone is an author. Which means they write books.
 
This person wants to SELL their books. (this is an exchange of money for a product, free enterprise... capitalism... see?)
 
If said person flys to a place to speak to promote said book, they would be spending money to get there, as here in America flying isn't free (I don't know about canada eh, must be free based on your thoughts above).
 
So if you spent money on your flight, and then couldn't give your speech, you would be out the cost of the flight, hotel, food, car rental, and speaking fee.
 
In America we call those things "Costs". You have to spend money to make money...
 
BUT, if you can't have your speech because of a provost hosting your event stoking the liberal brain trust at your school, who are all too ready to deprive someone of their livelyhood in the aims of forcing their "tolerance" on others... Well, you get the conundrum we find ourselves in now.
 
She couldn't give her speech (see article about why... posted above)
 
So it cost her money, which she couldn't recoup by (stay with me now) SELLING her books after the speech.
 
 
 
I know, it's really complex.
 
Sorry,
 
 
Here, this will make you feel better.
 
You are very smart, and I was wrong to try to inform you of your bias.
 
I'm sorry I offended you with logic, I will try to remember to take it easy on your psyche in the future since you are so touchy (or is that touche?)
 
 
Good FriDAY!
 

I notice you're no longer mentioning 'hate crimes'. Did you take the time to read up on the cases that I've cited?

I'm unsure what the relevance is of the costs incurred to Coulter, since that had not been discussed whatsoever up until now. But if you honestly think she's lost sales because of what happened at University of Ottawa, you must not know much about marketing.The Coulter brand got a lot of free advertising in a lot of very prominent media. 

In any case, I'll content myself with the fact that you've failed to substantially refute a single point I made in the reply you're now (partially) quoting,, and that you ignored them all in order to focus on the part where I justifiably call you an idiot for accusing me of condoning physical harm to people I disagree with politically. Changing the subject to speak of Coulter's sunk costs does nothing to salvage your earlier errors.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
And my axe...

Joined: 21 May 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 6831
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 6:52pm
Anne Coulter is a purposely polarizing figure. She talks loud, angry, and to the point. I don't fault her for this, but when you speak as such expect polarized reactions that are of equal or greater intensity.
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 7:54pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

is at least extremely condescending

Word. And this is funny because of how FE complains about how arrogant liberals are.

I wonder if FE still believes that his opinion is better than anyone else's because he is allegedly more successful than them.
Back to Top
Apu View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Funny/Ironic Title

Joined: 25 January 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 6470
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Apu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 8:51pm
Originally posted by JohnnyHopper JohnnyHopper wrote:

Maybe you could just give up for lent, please?
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9819
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:03pm
^^^Are you suggesting that fe re-lent?  Big smile
Back to Top
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Joined: 29 December 2005
Location: Neutral Zone
Status: Offline
Points: 3489
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2010 at 10:32pm

I like how this thread turns from being about Google's April Fools' joke to a political RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEG thread.

Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 7:36am
Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I like how this thread turns from being about Google's April Fools' joke to a political RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEG thread.


Oh wow, funny you should happen to post.

Last night I had a dream where I got some really friggin' strange letter. I can't remember it in its entirety, but basically it was that someone *knew* I was an associete of Brian Fellows and Benji Chang, and that my part in some sort of conspiracy that was being investigated was about to be blown wide open or something like that. I don't remember much more detail, but it was weird as hell.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4423
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2010 at 9:50am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Originally posted by Brian Fellows Brian Fellows wrote:

I like how this thread turns from being about Google's April Fools' joke to a political RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEG thread.


Oh wow, funny you should happen to post.

Last night I had a dream where I got some really friggin' strange letter. I can't remember it in its entirety, but basically it was that someone *knew* I was an associete of Brian Fellows and Benji Chang, and that my part in some sort of conspiracy that was being investigated was about to be blown wide open or something like that. I don't remember much more detail, but it was weird as hell.


FE is investigating you due to your part in the forum's liberal agenda. Quit playing stupid, we all know what's up Wink

I really think everybody in this thread should just ignore FE. This thread was about Google's april fools joke, which would make it ok to talk about other april fools jokes or even jokes in general. Political crap has no place in this thread and dropping it in should be considered trolling due to the obvious consequences of doing so. Unless you found out that the recent health care insurance reforms were an april fools joke or something, leave politics to the political threads and stop polluting other unrelated ones.

Also, FE, fun fact: sometimes when people call you names, that's because it actually describes you accurately. Instead of crying about it, think about why they say those things.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 9:36am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:


I notice you're no longer mentioning 'hate crimes'. Did you take the time to read up on the cases that I've cited?

I'm unsure what the relevance is of the costs incurred to Coulter, since that had not been discussed whatsoever up until now. But if you honestly think she's lost sales because of what happened at University of Ottawa, you must not know much about marketing.The Coulter brand got a lot of free advertising in a lot of very prominent media. 

In any case, I'll content myself with the fact that you've failed to substantially refute a single point I made in the reply you're now (partially) quoting,, and that you ignored them all in order to focus on the part where I justifiably call you an idiot for accusing me of condoning physical harm to people I disagree with politically. Changing the subject to speak of Coulter's sunk costs does nothing to salvage your earlier errors.
 
 
Wow, so sad.
 
So again, since you clearly didn't look at the link I posted about what a hate crime constitutes.
 
I will post it for you. Maybe you can't see it on canadian internet, as it has been banned for being hateful?
 
"Hate crimes (also known as bias-motivated crimes) occur when a perpetrator targets a victim because of his or her perceived membership in a certain social group, usually defined by racial group, religion, sexual orientation, disability, class, ethnicity, nationality, age, gender, gender identity, or political affiliation.[1]

"Hate crime" generally refers to criminal acts which are seen to have been motivated by hatred of one or more of the listed conditions. Incidents may involve physical assault, damage to property, bullying, harassment, verbal abuse or insults, or offensive graffiti or letters (hate mail).[2]"

1. So, who owned the signs that were torn down?
 
2. So, who wrote a letter which any sane person will read as harrassment?
 
3. So, who actually committed a hate crime?
 
 
I realize that your mind won't make a connection between these concepts as they aren't laid out in a manner that fits your education style. In order to combine multiple concepts to form an opinion would require complex thought, something not needed in a typical A, B, C or D answer which are required by todays students.
 
 
And based on your response and the fact that you think I am the idiot. Here is the definition to help you.
 
idiot:
 
noun
1.
an utterly foolish or senseless person.
2.
Psychology. a person of the lowest order in a former classification of mental retardation, having a mental age of less than three years old and an intelligence quotient under 25.
 
 
 
 
Even I (with only IQ of 25) can see that the provost acted in a way that would constitute a hate crime against a conservative woman. Your inability to see that point, even when presented in the most basic of ways, proves that you are incapable to comprehend this discussion.
 
What is most humorous is the way you guys all love to pile on, even when it is so obvious that your position is wrong.
 
Quite humorous. I will try and refrain from posting when the provost is penalized for his written hate crime against conservative women...
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 3:34pm
FE, once again, stop doing that with your text, its annoying as hell and removes what little credibility you might have scraped together.
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 4:22pm
Clearly he needed that help to see my point, as the first time, he pretended to have no clue what I was talking about.
 
 
I also typed as slow as I could to help his comprehension... (maybe, just maybe he would read it at the same speed and figure it out...)
 
 
as a fan of helvetica, I would hope you would appreciate the artistic merit of my kerning and font play. It really does help drive home a point.
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Commie Canuck

Joined: 01 June 2003
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 30745
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 4:28pm
No, it doesn't. You're bad at text if you think it does.
Back to Top
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 July 2007
Location: Minot, ND
Status: Offline
Points: 1832
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

No, it doesn't. You're bad at text if you think it does.
 
This. even my 14 year old sister knows that dosnt get a point across.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx


~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Back to Top
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4423
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by ammolord ammolord wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

No, it doesn't. You're bad at text if you think it does.
 
This. even my 14 year old sister knows that dosnt get a point across.


Oh it gets a point across. Just not the one that was intended to be emphasized.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Back to Top
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Joined: 20 June 2002
Location: GNV FLA
Status: Offline
Points: 11696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2010 at 6:28pm
FE types in the way that Jim Mora talks:




"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.




Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.