FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Underground Railroad computer game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Underground Railroad computer game
    Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:56am
Well, help me out forum my google fu is failing me. I was looking up old computer games I had played, and remembered one about being a slave and escaping. I can't seem to find a trace of it anywhere, not the name, nothing.

What I remember is: You're a slave, escaping. You can be a man or woman, the man can't swim and the woman can't read. So signs and notes and stuff don't help for one, the other can't always cross rivers and stuff. You can snare food like rabbits and stuff, as well as go to houses to ask for help. Some will take you in and help you, others will send dogs, etc. You can hide in trees, run, throw pepper down etc to escape from dogs. That's about all I remember, and I know it sounds weird, but I'm really curious about it. Anyways, if it rings a bell or anyone else played it......sweet
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:09am
As a apart of the Texas Board of Education's latest decisions, that game was also removed from history.
pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:22am
I never heard of it before but I hope someones finds it...I kind of want to play it.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

As a apart of the Texas Board of Education's latest decisions, that game was also removed from history.

At least they left us Oregon Trail.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:48pm

I lol'd
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 2:58pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

At least they left us Oregon Trail.

That's actually been legally renamed "White Man's March to reclaim what God left for us"
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:09pm
I'll allow that if we can still hunt bison.
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 3:21pm
Many lulz were had.  Thanks, forum. 
Zata View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2010 at 5:09pm
That sounds almost as good as the Oregon Trail...I'd play it.
Niedbalecs View Drop Down
NO SPAM TODAY....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niedbalecs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:04pm

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Well, help me out forum my google fu is failing me. I was looking up old computer games I had played, and remembered one about being a slave and escaping. I can't seem to find a trace of it anywhere, not the name, nothing.

What I remember is: You're a slave, escaping. You can be a man or woman, the man can't swim and the woman can't read. So signs and notes and stuff don't help for one, the other can't always cross rivers and stuff. You can snare food like rabbits and stuff, as well as go to houses to ask for help. Some will take you in and help you, others will send dogs, etc. You can hide in trees, run, throw pepper down etc to escape from dogs. That's about all I remember, and I know it sounds weird, but I'm really curious about it. Anyways, if it rings a bell or anyone else played it......sweet

Edited by pepprdog - 18 July 2011 at 12:22am
I'M AN IDIOT SPAMBOT
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2011 at 10:25pm
Oh Christ. The spam bots have finally passed the Turing test. 
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 3:16pm
I found it: Freedom
Boss_DJ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
hey bud, let’s party!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Boss_DJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 2:41pm
Better yet,

evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 3:41pm
Best yet.
http://www.virtualapple.org/mecc-freedom.html
stick_boy_2002 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Not 1 language strike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stick_boy_2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2013 at 9:00pm
huh thought that game would have made it to the north already.
evillepaintball View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not sexy - only dangerous to self

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evillepaintball Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 7:26am
Why do we need it?  We are already in the north.  All we have to do is step outside and we have reached freedom.
CHiKUN PiMP View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Proudly picking on priests since 800 AD

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CHiKUN PiMP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2013 at 11:45pm
I have a ranch and am from Texas. I can walk outside at any time howling like a coyote while firing a semi-automatic shotgun in generally any direction.
my freedom > yours

EDIT: Wait... I didn't get the gist of your joke. d'oh!

Edited by CHiKUN PiMP - 14 March 2013 at 11:46pm
www.TexasPumpAndPistolGame.com
www.pettyPb.com

MCB:Chickun
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic