Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are the freakin odds?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Monk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What are the freakin odds?
    Posted: 17 March 2010 at 6:20pm
I decided I was tired of phones that couldn't handle my shenanigans so I purchased a Samsung B2100.

I purchased it from a person on ebay that bought a lot of them and is now reselling. Sealed in box. Woot for me.
I get the thing in the mail (USPS is retardedly slow). Go to put the battery in, and the locking screw breaks!

All of my searching on the interwebs I have not found one person who has ran into this problem. It is a one in a hundred thousand flaw in the metal. Hopefully the lady will be kind enough to send me a new one (doubt it, it says no returns). Or Hopefully Samsung UK will replace it. Samsung US said that its not an American product so they won't do anything.

I </3 cellphones.

PS. My current phone (won't stay charged longer than 20hours) is a Sony Ericsson w667 which has lasted me 2 years. Usual durability of that model phone... 6 months. Again, what are the odds.
/\ /\ \/ \/ < > < > B A START
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic