Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yo.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SniperDom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SniperDom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yo.
    Posted: 08 March 2010 at 7:07pm
Hi, my name is Dominic, i'm 14 years old and I'm new to both paintball, and this forum. I've played a total of four games at the best feild I know of. (Splatbrothers VA) I love the game, and all of its intensity, so I decided to devote myself to it and I went and bought a gun. I bought a tippman 98 custom off of Ebay. It's in perfect working order and I have bought Three mods for it so far. I bought a folding stock, a Big shot Tippmann barrell, and a remote line for my compressed air. The Remote and stock havn't come yet, but I look forward to installing them. Baisicly, My goal is to become a good paintball player as I grow up, and I beleive this forum could help. I'm a cool and friendly guy, so don't be afraid to say Hi. One more thing. When my mods ariive, I'll definatly need some help installing them. Thanks!
"Live Long, and Always Prosper. " Robert Dominic Ventura II
Kopkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kopkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 8:40pm
Hey! I'm new to the forum too. Compressed air is definitely a good thing to have. The remote is pretty easy and fairly strait forward to install and use. Just read the instructions when it comes. And the stock is easy to install. You just have to take all the receiver screws out and split the receiver in half. Then there's two notches that the stock will have that will fit into two notches in the back of the receiver. Its pretty simple. Good Luck! =]
SniperDom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SniperDom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2010 at 9:03pm
Alright Kopkins, thanks man.
"Live Long, and Always Prosper. " Robert Dominic Ventura II
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic