FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New X-7 Phenom air through Stock

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New X-7 Phenom air through Stock
    Posted: 05 March 2010 at 6:30pm
Tippmann is pleased to announce that the new air-thru adapter kit for the X7 Phenom is in stock and ready to ship. This new part will also be included as part of the T275047 X7 Commando Air-Thru Stock. Any player who previously purchased the Air-Thru Stock for their X7 can call Tippmann to get an adapter kit at no charge. All Tippmann asks is that the player provide the X7 Phenom’s serial number.

To get your adapter, simply call the Tippmann Tech Support team at 1-800-533-4831. Installation of the new adapter is relatively simple and can be seen in this new Youtube video at http://bit.ly/x7adapter. This video will be up on the tech support section of the Tippmann web site soon, but we wanted to give our Tippmann Forum members the first look at this video so they can comment as needed.

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2010 at 3:25am
Awesome
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2010 at 2:50am
Check out the new Video

X-7 air through Stock

Edited by Evil Elvis - 12 March 2010 at 2:50am
OneShot67 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OneShot67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2010 at 2:59am
I want one.....for me phenom....ya all got a price and a place around here....Columbus Ga I can purchase go to the store and get the adapter and stock..?

Silver...
OneShot67
elky jason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elky jason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2010 at 8:35pm
I just bought the command Air through stock for my phenom on ebay brand new for only $85. i called tippmann and they sent me the new line just like that no questioning or nothing!! Man I love tippmann they have great customer service! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic