Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

An Asteroid wiped out dinosaurs...

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
Author
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: An Asteroid wiped out dinosaurs...
    Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:

Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I still really wanna know about the Asian thing.


In the aftermath of the tower of Babel, one of the construction crew fell from such great height that his face flattened. Upon getting up, his headache was so intense that, upon regaining bipedal motility, he walked straight into a dangling meat cleaver in a butcher's outdoor shop.

Days later, in his home, he saw himself in the mirror for the first time. Out of frustration from his inability to communicate with the others, the pain he felt when looking at his own face, and the previous humiliation from being the shortest fellow in Babel...he went mad. He gathered all the mute women on the outside of town and deformed their visages in a similar fashion to his. He then ventured east with his harem while he taught them to speak the language he was given. Having access to more woman than any other man in Babel, he was unrestricted in procreation. In East Asia today, it is customary to smash a baby's face and cut its eyes immediately after birth, hence the characteristic look of people in the region.

And that, sir, is how Asians came to be.

I RORed.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Joined: 12 July 2002
Location: BEHIND YOU!
Status: Offline
Points: 1239481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I still really wanna know about the Asian thing.


In the aftermath of the tower of Babel, one of the construction crew fell from such great height that his face flattened. Upon getting up, his headache was so intense that, upon regaining bipedal motility, he walked straight into a dangling meat cleaver in a butcher's outdoor shop.

Days later, in his home, he saw himself in the mirror for the first time. Out of frustration from his inability to communicate with the others, the pain he felt when looking at his own face, and the previous humiliation from being the shortest fellow in Babel...he went mad. He gathered all the mute women on the outside of town and deformed their visages in a similar fashion to his. He then ventured east with his harem while he taught them to speak the language he was given. Having access to more woman than any other man in Babel, he was unrestricted in procreation. In East Asia today, it is customary to smash a baby's face and cut its eyes immediately after birth, hence the characteristic look of people in the region.

And that, sir, is how Asians came to be.


Edited by Tolgak - 11 March 2010 at 5:14pm
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 4:29pm
I still really wanna know about the Asian thing.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Ask me about my Kokido

Joined: 25 July 2002
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 4028
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

^^^^^Book/name of story?Also, yaaaaaaaaay free time!!


Wish I knew. It was a buncha short stories. IIRC it was in the form of a bunch of stories of 3000 words or something. Couple of well knows authors. But I can't recall who wrote it.

Edited by Kayback - 11 March 2010 at 2:37pm
Back to Top
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Joined: 06 July 2003
Location: Austin, Tx
Status: Offline
Points: 10299
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:45pm
^^^^^Book/name of story?

Also, yaaaaaaaaay free time!!

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
So, either that is true, or the Bible is false...

I'm going to ask a few questions, and I would appreciate it if you could give me just one word in response to each question, chosen from the following list:

1) "Yes"
2) "No"

Do you know that the conclusion reached using circular reasoning is invalid (in the academic sense of the word)?
Do you understand that, as far as logic is concerned and without regard for divinity, the bible saying the bible is true makes it true is circular logic?
Do you understand that in order for one to find that scripture to be believable, belief in God must be presupposed?
Do you understand that because an invalid argument is used to prove the bible's divinity, non-believers will never be convinced via that scripture?
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

as it just mutated to its current form today over billions of years.


Quote Department of Microbiology, Brigham Young University, Provo, UT 84602.

Mormons 

Quote DNA was extracted from 80-million-year-old bone fragments found in strata of the Upper Cretaceous
Blackhawk Formation in the roof of an underground coal mine in eastern Utah.

and the resulting gene sequences demonstrate that small fragments of DNA may survive in bone for
millions of years.

Out of genuine curiosity, I have to ask if you have given up on the young-earth stuff, posting things like this to support your position.

But, to continue with the theme of focusing on logic, answer me this:

I asked how what you were posting constituted proof that the DNA was of dinosaur origin; your response was, and correct me if I'm wrong, "current evolutionary thought dictates that dino DNA must resemble bird DNA; people that believe the bible think that dino DNA would be completely different from bird DNA; the DNA is very different from bird DNA; therefore, the DNA is dino DNA."

Do you see the discontinuity there? It is necessary, according to you, for dino DNA to be different from bird DNA, but that does NOT mean that the DNA being different from the bird's is sufficient reason to believe it came from a dino; the only thing we can gather from that article is that the DNA found from the cretacious period is not similar to bird DNA. Does that make sense?
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

and yet, you all believe the evolution tale so easily, when there is so much evidence that refutes it...

Why did the dinosaur DNA look totally different from anything we have ever seen before?

A few thoughts:

There is a bunch of evidence that may force our current understanding of evolution to shift slightly, but to say that there is much evidence that completely refutes our understanding is altogether incorrect.

The article you posted stated that the cytochrome b strands in the mitochondrial DNA within the cell were different; that isn't the same as dinosaur DNA being totally different than anything we have ever seen before.
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

And that throws a wrench in the theory...

No; to use your own metaphor, that alters the gear ratios slightly.
Quote http://evo.bio.psu.edu/hedgeslab/Publications/PDF-files/69.pdf
Methinks a study that is less than fifteen years old, that doesn't cite two-decade old references, and does not rely so heavily on parsimony would be better.
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

The issue is, that evolution doesn't believe dinosaurs came from whales, they are very clear that dinosaurs will have similarities between current birds, and crocodiles. And yet this DNA clearly doesn't.

Nothing you have posted purports that dinosaurs are descendants of whales, and nothing you have posted has given a comprehensive overview of the genetic coding for birds and crocs in relation to dinosaurs. The article compared a small type of segment in DNA found in an organelle that is completely unrelated to the nucleus or the DNA contained within. The differences between the cytochrome b complexes are not indicative of anything but the differences between cytochrome b complexes.

Again, do you see the disconnect in saying "cytochrome b is different, therefore all DNA is different?" There are 400 base pairs in a cytochrome b strand, while there are 15,000-17,000 base pairs total in mitochondrial DNA. So even within just the mitochondria, the differences are not necessarily indicative of completely new DNA.

Back to Top
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Ask me about my Kokido

Joined: 25 July 2002
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 4028
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Tolgak Tolgak wrote:


Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

FE, in this "young world" theory of yours, you claim the planet is only 6000 years old, right? And 6000 years ago God made the sun 4.57 billion years old?
No silly, he took the sun from his first universe and put it in ours when he created it.


That's not a bad theory actually. I read a Science Fiction story similar to that once. Basically He kept creating universes until he found an Adam and Eve who rightfully stepped up and took the fruit, proclaiming themselves God's children and worth of Gods knowledge. Instead of the appologetic couple we got.

Pretty good story.

KBK
Back to Top
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5285
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:38pm
And obviously just as FE said, all the light from far off galaxies was created to have already reached us! God clearly wanted us to have plenty of starts to look at.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Joined: 12 July 2002
Location: BEHIND YOU!
Status: Offline
Points: 1239481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

FE, in this "young world" theory of yours, you claim the planet is only 6000 years old, right? And 6000 years ago God made the sun 4.57 billion years old?


No silly, he took the sun from his first universe and put it in ours when he created it.
Back to Top
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Ask me about my Kokido

Joined: 25 July 2002
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 4028
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:32pm
Quote Jer. 5:21 (King James version)
"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not."
Back to Top
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Ask me about my Kokido

Joined: 25 July 2002
Location: South Africa
Status: Offline
Points: 4028
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Priests are paedophiles.

All priests?  Is it just limited to priests of the Catholic Church or do you include clergy of other denominations?  I would love to read your convincing statement chock full of substantial, credible sources.


I was just replying to FE's statement that scientists shouldn't be believed because they lie to get grant money and sometimes mis represent their findings.

Personally I'd side with the guys who lie over the guys who lie with little kiddies.

Pope says Church must stand against paedophillia

More messing up kiddies

While both those points are aimed at the Catholic Church, FE refuses to cite which Christianity is the "better" or more correct one to follow, so I went with the biggest. (incidently also the branch that actively held back science progression by decades.

FE, in this "young world" theory of yours, you claim the planet is only 6000 years old, right? And 6000 years ago God made the sun 4.57 billion years old?

KBK

KBK


Edited by Kayback - 11 March 2010 at 1:29pm
Back to Top
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Original Forum Gangster

Joined: 11 June 2002
Location: Isle Of Man
Status: Offline
Points: 10743
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.

Written by man.  Man is fallible. 



 

The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.


[quote=StormyKnight]Written by man.  Man is fallible.


<H2 id=passage_ing>2 Timothy 3:16 (King James Version)
Really? You're going to blatenly post which version of "infailable" text you get your jesus from? The fact that there is a version name after that doesn't ring any bells for you?

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
Back to Top
mod98commando View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 10 June 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4423
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mod98commando Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

 
I totally disagree. The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.
 
As recorded, translated, and edited by MAN over many many years. As you said yourself, people lie and are imperfect so why is the Bible or any other religious writing immune to this when it was not created and maintained by God but by man?
 
...
The same is true with evolution. It is a humanistic world view that has permiated our culture to the point that you guys feel the need to call me names over and over instead of looking at what I present...

Believe me, we looked at what you presented. Then we challenged it with better logic and facts which you either ignored or replied to with nonsense. The name calling happens due to frustration over your complete inability to comprehend the fact that you're wrong.

This indoctination started when you were young and has been engrained into your subconscious as fact, when it is just a theory.

Um....no? The members of this forum are a pretty diverse group. You claim we're all a bunch of liberal, public-schooled, atheist fools yet there are plenty of members who are none of the above and still completely disagree with you. This unanimous disagreement with just about everything you say stems from the fact that you generally make ridiculous claims that can't be backed up (with reliable sources) which makes your arguments completely baseless. You have issues with certain types of people and you try to bend facts to support your opinions of these people. Then you try to push these views on everybody you come in contact with and you expect us all to just accept what you say and not challenge it?

Also, I should mention that most forumers are Christian and have gone to some sort of CCD, sunday school, etc. where they received religious education outside of their normal school. This starts at a very young age as well. Is that not indoctrination? In school we learned about all different subjects and even learned the basics of christianity, judaism, buddhism, hinduism, islam, and a few other religions with no bias towards any of them. CCD only taught me one way of looking at things.
 
If your worldview is so shaky that questioning religion would cause that kind of bile towards us...  It further proves our point that society is being manipulated, all to accept religion without question... While never questioning the Bible.
 
The way you describe us sounds more like you to be honest. I've edited that paragraph to help you see your hypocrisy since I know that's tough for you.
 
If you were alive when science/church told us that the earth was flat... I guess you would have believed that too...
 
If there was evidence to support it and none to disprove it, maybe. At that time, all people knew was that if they looked in any direction it seemed that the land would continue along a flat plane rather than around a sphere (which we now know is just an illusion due to the massive size of the earth compared to us). Because observations supported the idea of a flat earth and science was limited, people believed it was flat. The church also went through great efforts to spread that belief. Science did prove that this was not true at which point people stopped believing it. So now we have the church telling us that God created man and the Earth is only a few thousand years old yet science is saying that the Earth is older and that man seems to have evolved from some other form of life. The only proof that we were created by God or that the Earth is merely a few thousand years old is the Bible. How interesting.
 
Just think about it.

I suggest you do the same only with an open mind this time. Nobody is asking you to convert, just look at the facts and understand that you can believe in God and evolution. As others have mentioned, religion and the theory of evolution can coexist. It is possible that there is a God that created Earth and the first forms of life. It's also possible that these life forms evolved into other life forms, adding diversity. I don't believe in God but I acknowledge the fact that the existence of God can't really be proven/disproven so we can't really know for sure. That's why I hate when religious people try to push their beliefs on others or criticize those who don't believe. When the answer is unknown and it is left to opinion/faith, there is no right or wrong answer and anybody who attempts to label a view as absolutely one or the other without any proof is a fool, plain and simple.
oreomann33: Everybody invades Poland
Rofl_Mao: And everyone eats turkey
Me: But only if they're hungary
Mack: Yeah but hungary people go russian through their food and end up with greece on everyth
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 11:05am
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inspiration
 
Theology.
a.
a divine influence directly and immediately exerted upon the mind or soul.
b.
the divine quality of the writings or words of a person so influenced.
 
inspiration
c.1300, "immediate influence of God or a god," especially that under which the holy books were written, from O.Fr. inspiration, from L.L. inspirationem (nom. inspiratio), from L. inspiratus, pp. of inspirare "inspire, inflame, blow into," from in-"in" + spirare "to breathe" (see spirit).
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 28 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2980
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 11:02am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.
Written by man.  Man is fallible. 
 
The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Written by man.  Man is fallible.

2 Timothy 3:16 (King James Version)

 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

So, either that is true, or the Bible is false...
 
 
 
For me, I have found man to be liars by nature, scientists are some of the worst, as they use their influence to whittle money from society to further their studies. Perfect example, is the man made global warming scam. BILLIONS have been made from this scam, and even though there is tons of proof now that they were manipulating the data to show significant warming by using temperatures from data stations that were invented... Or had major changes over time (as in, a/c units installed next to the thermometer) or just flat out falsifications.
 
STILL our government is trying to force through massive cap and trade legislation...
 
The same is true with evolution. It is a humanistic world view that has permiated our culture to the point that you guys feel the need to call me names over and over instead of looking at what I present... This indoctination started when you were young and has been engrained into your subconscious as fact, when it is just a theory.
 
[/QUOTE]
Back to Top
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Joined: 14 October 2008
Location: Trails Of Doom
Status: Offline
Points: 4785
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:57am
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.
Written by man.  Man is fallible. 
 
The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.
 

2 Timothy 3:16 (King James Version)

 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

So, either that is true, or the Bible is false...
 
 
 
For me, I have found man to be liars by nature, scientists are some of the worst, as they use their influence to whittle money from society to further their studies. Perfect example, is the man made global warming scam. BILLIONS have been made from this scam, and even though there is tons of proof now that they were manipulating the data to show significant warming by using temperatures from data stations that were invented... Or had major changes over time (as in, a/c units installed next to the thermometer) or just flat out falsifications.
 
STILL our government is trying to force through massive cap and trade legislation...
 
The same is true with evolution. It is a humanistic world view that has permiated our culture to the point that you guys feel the need to call me names over and over instead of looking at what I present... This indoctination started when you were young and has been engrained into your subconscious as fact, when it is just a theory.
 
[/QUOTE]
They tremble at my name...
Back to Top
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 28 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2980
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Priests are paedophiles.
All priests?  Is it just limited to priests of the Catholic Church or do you include clergy of other denominations?  I would love to read your convincing statement chock full of substantial, credible sources.
 
Wink
Back to Top
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 28 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2980
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:49am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

The whole point of the scriptures is that they are the word of God.
Written by man.  Man is fallible. 
Back to Top
barn_user View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Filterdodge, 3/20

Joined: 28 May 2006
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1423
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote barn_user Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:40am
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

Nessy did not need to get on the Ark!  Fact. cuz I said so.


For legitimacy.
Back to Top
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Time for a C-Section!

Joined: 15 November 2007
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 4809
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:35am
Nessy did not need to get on the Ark!  Fact. cuz I said so.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!


Back to Top
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Joined: 12 July 2002
Location: BEHIND YOU!
Status: Offline
Points: 1239481
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2010 at 10:33am
Originally posted by FreeEnterprise FreeEnterprise wrote:

Then feeding dinosaurs would be a problem, but, I'm sure some survived, as they adapted.

SING IT WITH ME! (tune of hallelujah)


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH - VOH - LOO - SHUN!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH - VOH - LOO - SHUN!
EH - VOH - LU - SHUN!
EH - VOH - LU - SHUN!
EH - VOOOOUUUUH - LU - SHUUUUUN!

The ones that couldn't survive... well that should be all of them, as no plant life could survive under water for that long... as you say... so no herbivores can eat... which means no carnivores can eat for long...

Anyway, let's say the plants magically appeared after the flood. The ones that couldn't survive for long on that plant life would be less likely to grow old and spread their seed. The ones that could... well... had that higher chance. Eventually, all that could survive were passing on the genes that allowed them and their ancestors to survive. What is that? The foundation of evolution.


All through our history there are stories of dinosaurs, (with different names) and these stories always made the dinosaur to be the ultimate trophy.

Were Sasquatch and la Chupacabra on the ark too?

Warriors would kill them to build their reputation. Eventually, most became extinct, especially when you consider they are a threat to humans

But they were on the ark. Surely they would be a threat to all animals on board. Caged? Sure. But what about they day they're all released?
 
Some are still around...
 
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29848167

Well, yea. Evolution is what kept them around. Not in their current form, of course. They survived because the genes that give the traits that allow survival in their given environments have been passed on through many generations.


Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.