Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reviews on theTippmann SSL-200 and AAL-200 Hoppers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Troopr View Drop Down
strike one/filter dodging-11/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troopr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reviews on theTippmann SSL-200 and AAL-200 Hoppers
    Posted: 25 February 2010 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

Great review, but I hate bend sensors which is why i ditched my rico for a sound-activated re-loader. Test to see if it agitates when you move the gun. That always annoyed me in woodsball, you'd roll the gun up and the sound would give you away. Also, why are you buying online and not supporting local business and plugging Point-Blank PB?
I never had that moving the marker issue... and I do go to Point-Blank PB all the time. I also don't see an issue with buying from fellow players, on craigslist.

oh and I will have to check that issue with the hopper out...

I will plug shops when I review things, purchased at said shop... lol Smile

Thank you for the feed back.

Edited by Troopr - 25 February 2010 at 9:15pm
<3's Paintball w/
TippMann Alpha Black Tactical Marker
TippMann Project Salvo Marker
After Market E-Trigger
TippMann SSL-200 E-Hopper
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 8:51pm
Great review, but I hate bend sensors which is why i ditched my rico for a sound-activated re-loader. Test to see if it agitates when you move the gun. That always annoyed me in woodsball, you'd roll the gun up and the sound would give you away. Also, why are you buying online and not supporting local business and plugging Point-Blank PB?
Troopr View Drop Down
strike one/filter dodging-11/09

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Troopr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2010 at 2:23pm
Hello New Player,

This is my review on the Tippmann SSL-200 and AAL-200 Hoppers; Triumph Series. Check it out, especially you new players looking for a cheap, but really good, consistent, and sleek hopper. I use the SSL all the time, over my Halo B V35... its much lighter than the Halo, and most fields don't allow over 15 bps anyways. Ever wonder what a bend sensor looks like in the SSL?... check out my review!

SSL-200 ($40) and AAL-200 ($25) reviews, drop tests, weights, bend sensor up close.

I'll be doing more reviews on my equipment, so keep an eye out. When I get a chance I will post another video.

Thank you,
Troopr

Edited by Troopr - 25 February 2010 at 2:23pm
<3's Paintball w/
TippMann Alpha Black Tactical Marker
TippMann Project Salvo Marker
After Market E-Trigger
TippMann SSL-200 E-Hopper
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic