Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Phenom cyclone not working

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BlackH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 2:01am
ok well it started to work at 310FPS under that no cyclone
my serial was 000235 went back to the shop got a new one no questions asked serial 007835 nooooo problems so far maybe above the 5000 mark wil have all the kinks out??!!??
Willy 123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willy 123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2010 at 5:37pm
Hi Black H
Flex valves freeze very easily when using co2.
I have found by using  a remote coil it has eliminated freeze ups ,also by not going full auto for more than a few quick burst it has helped the marker from freezing up.

slim and shady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slim and shady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 1:12am
I beleive its Co2 freez. Mine does the same thing. HPA no problem at all.
BlackH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2010 at 4:05am

No used a remote and single fire.

Even set the velocity lower!

The e trigger gave in and my valve was swapped out as well

Now they gave me a whole new gun and its awesome no freezing no problem

I must have had a dud or something it was the trigger that died and then valve and then cyclone, none of our teams phenoms did it just mine but as we know tippmann all was sorted out with no money from my side and now i have a serial 7835 (old one was 235) with no problems awesome gun love it to bits!!!!!

I might be off but the newer phenom my 7835 serials t-trigger sounds stronger and my mag fits much better as well as my stock? Maybe stuff did change... allot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic