FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Carver One from US Army Paintball

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Carver One from US Army Paintball
    Posted: 04 February 2010 at 6:56pm
New from Tippmann's affordable and tactical US Army Paintball like is the Carver One. This Marker designed to take it's place in the line as the Premier entry level Marker in the Market. With real world Steel looks which remind you of Baretta's CX4 Storm Carbine. This Marker which is taking the place of the Alpha Black Basic comes with 4 Built in Picatinny rails, Sling mounting points a new designed feed elbow and the Battle Proven Tippmann 98 Internals. The Marker can also accommodate upgrades such as 98 Stocks and any Picatinny mounted accessories.

The Marker carries a MSRP of under $100. This is definably a Recession Buster price entry Marker.

Edited by Evil Elvis - 05 February 2010 at 12:53am
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2010 at 7:40pm
Where's the pics EE?
Evil Elvis View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Crusher of Dreams

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Evil Elvis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 12:53am
Updated must had slipped!
Official Carver One Video

Edited by Evil Elvis - 05 February 2010 at 12:55am
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:04am
Thanks.

. . . and cool.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:14am
That looks freakin' awesome. Now get me a vertical ASA right where the gasline goes and it's mine mine mine.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 2:49pm
Coughprolitecough
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:42pm
Will it accept the Cyclone?
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 4:48pm
under $100 bills?  I found my son's first marker!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 6:38pm
I like it. In fact, I may pick one up...
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2010 at 10:35pm

After thinking about it, this is an excellent idea. Its taking the marketplace of the Triumph and putting it toward something practical and resembling paintball, not screwguns.

Seems to me that Tippmanns marker line is becoming full. Its at..eight now? AB/PS/C1 from the Army, then SL68/98/A5/X7/X7P. Or does the Custom Pro still exist? Im pretty sure that got dropped.

Edit: Website still lists 98 ACT in addition to platty, and the custom pro. I also forgot the TPX, which would bring it to 11 markers. Although Im almost positive the non platty 98 was discontinued..

I often wonder what will dissappear first, the A5 or 98. The 98 is the oldest, yet heavily refined and few parts will work on the original. I think the A5 in its current form is the oldest and closest to the chopping block, IMO.

Edited by SSOK - 05 February 2010 at 10:40pm
Lord-Catboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord-Catboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Evil Elvis Evil Elvis wrote:

This Marker which is taking the place of the Alpha Black
By that do you mean that the Alpha Black will no longer be produced? Becuase my team has the Alpha Black issued as standard. And none of us like the look of the project salvo. I like the flat-top rail concept but the folding stock is kind of a waste to us, and the standard m4 handguard and peep sights are more comfortable to me. 
This gun honestly it looks good for newer players, But it does not suit a milistary simulation concept well.
United States Blackfox Corperation: Heaven doesnt want us. Hells afraid we'll take over.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:43pm
I beleive it was stated that its taking the place of the Alpha Black Basic. The model offered with no stock or shroud. The AB Tactical is still being offered.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord-Catboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:47pm
That works. Lol
United States Blackfox Corperation: Heaven doesnt want us. Hells afraid we'll take over.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord-Catboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2010 at 7:49pm
Well, It should have a comma between alpha black and basic.
This Marker which is taking the place of the Alpha Black","Basic comes with 4 Built in Picatinny rails, Sling mounting points a new designed feed elbow and the Battle Proven Tippmann 98 Internals

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Lord-Catboy Lord-Catboy wrote:

Why? The name of the marker is the "Alpha Black Basic,'" not the "Alpha Black, Basic."  (The same way the "Alpha Black Tactical" is not the "Alpha Black, Tactical.")

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord-Catboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:53pm
Originally posted by Mack Mack wrote:

Originally posted by Lord-Catboy Lord-Catboy wrote:

Why? The name of the marker is the "Alpha Black Basic,'" not the "Alpha Black, Basic."  (The same way the "Alpha Black Tactical" is not the "Alpha Black, Tactical.")

Read the piece over again. You'll see what I mean. When he added in the basic. It was not ment for the Alpha black, It was ment for the Carver one. You did not read the sentance fully, The alpha black does not come with 4 mounting rails as basic, Therefore he is talking about the Carver one when He says "Basic comes with"

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 12:58pm
^^^ You're still wrong actually. The sentence should have read: This Marker,which is taking the place of the Alpha Black Basic, comes with 4 Built in Picatinny rails, ........ 

If we are nitpicking. Of  course the Mods love when you correct their grammar and punctuation.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 08 February 2010 at 1:00pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lord-Catboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 1:07pm

Ah, Now I see it.

billat10oclock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billat10oclock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 8:53pm
this gun looks like a suped up pump
too cool for you
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2010 at 10:22pm
Actually, as someone pointed out earlier, it looks like a modernized prolite/pro-carbine/etc.

(On that note, the sliding foregrip/elbow on those is still my favorite Tippmann elbow due to the fact there was no possibility of dumping paint while squeegeeing.)

Edited by Mack - 08 February 2010 at 10:23pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic