FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blue Scholars

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blue Scholars
    Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:51pm
Anyone else ever listened to them?

I just heard this song the other day and have been listening to them a bunch. Figured I would pass it on for the hip hop fans because I like it so much.

Que pasa?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 1:56pm
Arrrgh . . . With a name like "Blue* Scholars" they are obviously a lefty group trying to indoctrinate the young against god and country.  Why do you hate 'merica so much?

Sorry, couldn't resist . . . plus I had to beat FE to it.

*As in "blue" states.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:16pm
Should have gone with a blue collar joke. At least it rhymes with blue scholars.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:17pm
^^^ Dang, you're right.  I can't believe I missed that.  (It would have also probably provided the opportunity for some serious punning as well.)
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:17pm
You're slipping, old man.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Que pasa?

Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

They say . . . . um . . . . well . . . the say something about the brain or mind or something . . . and its the first to uh . . . to uh . . . well do something or other . . . yeah, that's what they say.
jerseypaint View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerseypaint Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:10pm
I'm at work without headphones so I gave it a quick listen and read the lyrics. Nothing impressive from the little that I heard, but I'll give it another go when I get home or something.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by jerseypaint jerseypaint wrote:

I'm at work without headphones so I gave it a quick listen and read the lyrics. Nothing impressive from the little that I heard, but I'll give it another go when I get home or something.

Yeah the lyrics aren't really impressive. The best I can tell is this is just a random song they did and made a video with. Not on the albums or anything.

I only picked this song because it is the newest.
Que pasa?

Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2010 at 5:02pm
I was not impressed with that video posted.

But after searching them on youtube, my mind changed.

Good stuff.
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic