Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Halliburton, HALLIburton... HALLIBURTON!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Halliburton, HALLIburton... HALLIBURTON!!!
    Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:30pm
Man, do I remember well all the outrage over government contracts going to Halliburton.

In fact, it was one of the things that Obama promised to; "I will finally end the abuse of no-bid contracts once and for all," the senator (Obama) told a Grand Rapids audience on Oct. 2. "The days of sweetheart deals for Halliburton will be over when I'm in the White House."

Well, they are over, now the people that "donated" to Obama's presidential campaign are getting those sweetheart deals... With no bid contracts...

inb4 (ohh, its fox news, so its not accurate, because the MSM will ignore this so it isn't news...)

and the typical character attacks against me...

Hope and Change...

$25,000,000 dollars worth.

"Corporate rivals of Checchi were reluctant to speak on the record about the no-bid contract awarded to his firm because they feared possible retribution by the Obama administration in the awarding of future contracts. 

"We don't want to be blackballed," said the managing partner of a consulting firm that has won similar contracts. "You've got to be careful. We're dealing here with people and offices that we depend on for our business."

Still, the rival executive confirmed that open bidding on USAID's lucrative Afghanistan "rule of law" contract was abruptly revoked by the agency earlier this year. 

"It's a mystery to us," the managing partner said. "We were going to bid on it. The solicitation (for bids) got pulled back, and we do not know why. We may never know why. These are things that we, as companies doing business with the government, have to put up with.""

They tremble at my name...
Impulse. View Drop Down
Banned for linkage to Doll Pron

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Impulse. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:44pm
I love lamp.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:48pm
I ate a big red candle.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:49pm
Quick Google search turned up : http://afghanistan.usaid.gov/en/Activity.85.aspx . Looks like this same group has had the contract on this since 2003.... When was Obama elected?
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Has no impulse! control

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:57pm
Checchi-checchi-checchi-checchi-chaaa-aange.

(now all I need is one for "hope.")
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Quick Google search turned up : http://afghanistan.usaid.gov/en/Activity.85.aspx . Looks like this same group has had the contract on this since 2003.... When did Obama take power via military coup?
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 3:57pm

I still don't see why you still think that anyone here believes that the mainstream liberal media is any more accurate than fox.

We tell you in EVERY THREAD.

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 4:55pm
This 'contract' under the radar ala George Bush, and not a peep.

The contract, awarded on Jan. 4 to Checchi & Company Consulting, Inc., a Washington-based firm owned by economist and Democratic donor Vincent V. Checchi, will pay the firm $24,673,427 to provide "rule of law stabilization services" in war-torn Afghanistan.

"Despite President Obama's long history of criticizing the Bush administration for "sweetheart deals" with favored contractors, the Obama administration this month awarded a $25 million federal contract for work in Afghanistan to a company owned by a Democratic campaign contributor without entertaining competitive bids, Fox News has learned".

Again Bush was wrong, and chastized, Obama OK....love the hypocracy.

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 5:24pm
http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PDACM741.pdf

Care to tell me the dates in this document?
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:18pm
Wait, didn't PBnoob just post something with dates and OS still tried to say the same thing?
Que pasa?

ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PDACM741.pdf

Care to tell me the dates in this document?

No, I do not.

Good day, sir.
BU Engineering 2012
Hysteria View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 2 - Language, 9/25

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hysteria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by carl_the_sniper carl_the_sniper wrote:

I still don't see why you still think that anyone here believes that the mainstream liberal media is any more accurate than fox.

We don't?
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:51pm

Because even when he's dead wrong, FE will always be convinced he's right. Always.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Hysteria Hysteria wrote:

We don't?

Ok, an exaggeration.

Nobody here trusts the liberal mainstream media of the US (either) enough to be considered proper news

<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:55pm
Anyone else noticed FE waits for everyone to call him an idiot etc then leaves. I think he has an alter ego or he's just a troll. No real person could be like this.
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 7:05pm
I have in fact considered the slight possibility he has a life and family off of the internet.
BU Engineering 2012
ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 7:06pm
a life and family off the internet? blasphemy!!

Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Quick Google search turned up : http://afghanistan.usaid.gov/en/Activity.85.aspx . Looks like this same group has had the contract on this since 2003.... When was Obama elected?
You do realize he will ignore this post, right?
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 11:16pm
well duh, he ignores things that prove him wrong
Bolt3 View Drop Down
What?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bolt3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 11:27pm
What is MSM?
<Removed sig for violation of Clause 4 of the New Sig Rules>
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic