Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Draiga1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Draiga1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems
    Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:38pm
I have this View loader Lancer an a Spyder Extra an they both are leaking through the barrel i got through a trade. I have no idea what is wrong with them can you help me. Thank you for any replies.
Shub View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I donít have one either. Is that good???

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:44pm
There are people on here who would probably be more than willing to help you with this problem. The Thoughts and Opinions forum isn't the right place for that, a mod will probably bump this thread to the maintenance and repair thread shortly.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 8:45pm
We have a gun maintenance and repair forum.  Try there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Draiga1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2010 at 10:50pm
hey thanks for swapping to this part of the forum thanks for any future replies
tallen702 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Swearing on Facebook

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tallen702 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:39am
If they're leaking through the barrel you've probably got a bad cup-seal in them. The cup seal is the little plastic seal that sits on the valve-stem at the front of the valve. Pulling out the valve stem, removing the valve spring, stem guide, and finally the little plastic seal and replace it with a new one should do the trick. They're a $1.50 part that you should be able to find almost anywhere online that sells spider parts.

This is the part btw:

Edited by tallen702 - 25 January 2010 at 1:40am
<Removed overly wide sig. Tsk, you know better.>

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Draiga1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:09pm

I took the spyder apart an cleand all the components an oiled all the orings an put it back together an works perfectly lol now all it needs is a safety button lol. Now i have to do the same to the lancer an hope that fixes it lol.

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 January 2010 at 1:17pm
lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic