FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Health Care Vote

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 2:31pm
Dude I would have never pulled that from your original quote, but my bad...the post is, however, still relevant to my original point, being the inflated sense of urgency in passing this bill.
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 3:18pm
Not urgent, pure panic now, Brown in Mass could set the Dems agenda back, and taking over 1/3rd of the economy will be put on hold. This whole smoke and mirror attempt to sandbag the populace just shows how the Dems have an agenda, and even though this bill is showing as not popular by over 50% of the populace, they 'know better'. Political tricks and dirty politics will not be seen as just a Republican issue now.
Watch the returns in Mass tommorrow, and watch the panic grow in the Dem senate.
I am covered VA for me and Champ VA for wife, I have no stake in this Health Care fiasco, but seeing the economic damage that can be done to my kids families, and beyond makes my position clear.
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 3:26pm
this article is interesting and very relevant to this discussion.

They tremble at my name...
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 January 2010 at 7:08pm
This is old.  But it gives you an idea what is being most likely 're-worded' and not necessarily changed in this 'closed-door' session free from prying eyes and whistle-blowers.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic