FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The End is in Sight!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:54pm
12 credit hours left, I graduate this semester. That is, if the asshole in the department who grades my portfolio decides to pass me. If not, I raise all kind of hell with the university.

Then, on to graduate school.

To start this whole thing over again.

"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.

usafpilot07 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
FreeEnterprise's #1 Fan & Potty Mouth

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote usafpilot07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Gatyr Gatyr wrote:

Originally posted by usafpilot07 usafpilot07 wrote:

before heading off to basic

Snap. What branch? Still doing law? JAG?

I've got 46 credit hours to go because UT requires I do 60 on campus, no matter how little it would actually take for me to get a major and minor completed. I'll end up doing more than 20 extra hours because of that silly rule.

Airforce.  Going to go for pararescue.  I just don't think I want to finally graduate college and just jump into 3 more years of intense study.  I haven't talked to my recruiter about it yet, but since I'm enlisting I don't know what the protocol for applying to OCS would be for JAG if I don't make PJ. 

I figure I'll be getting to take a couple years off to do something amazingly rare and exciting,and  I'll also be able to apply to a better law school with that on my resume
Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic