Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

X7 Phenom help.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ragz125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ragz125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X7 Phenom help.
    Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:01am
Hey, just got the X7 Phenom for Christmas and it looks fantastic. During assembly however, I've noticed that the push pins on the front shroud are very difficult to take in and out, and also, when the shroud is on and the pins are in, neither of the pins spring locks are able to lock in the other side. Basically it seems neither of the pins are long enough Cry It may just be me and my amateur knowledge of markers, but I have not a clue. Any help is appreciated, thanks.< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:05am
They are very tight. I use an allen key to push them.
I think they are tight so that any foregrip you add will be tight and not wobbly.
Ragz125 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ragz125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:05am
And about the pins not being long enough? or seeming to be?< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall;" id="jsProxy" ="">
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:07am
There are different length pins. Check your manual, or look for oddly long pins and trade spots.

Good luck, and have a nice Christmas.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic