Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Official What Did you Get v.1billion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
impulse!! View Drop Down

Racist Comment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Official What Did you Get v.1billion
    Posted: 25 December 2009 at 5:09am
I got a comfy pair of slippers from my sister.

inb4 saving my spot.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 6:57am
A new TV/dvd combo. Versace aftershave and shower gel. random socks and the like and a crate of beer.

The girl I'm seeing got me Frankie Boyle tickets too and some other crap that I haven't got yet. 

All in all a pretty decent haul.

The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:41am
Haven't opened all the prezzies yet, but so far Dragon Age, a SXS shotgun and a Garmin Nuvi 205w

Edit and spelling lessons

Edited by Kayback - 25 December 2009 at 7:57am
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 7:47am
Bottle of Beefeater London Dry Gin
Bottle of Martini and Rossi, Dry Vermouth
Set of oversized martini glasses
Jar of olives

Pants- jeans and some khaki's
a Pink Floyd hoodie
Wii Sports Resort

numerous giftcards
small amount of cash.

I still have some more to open, when my dad gets back in town.

Edited by The Guy - 25 December 2009 at 10:26pm
NiQ-Toto View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NiQ-Toto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:16am
Nixon watch, 160gig iPod classic (put my nano through the wash a few months back...), a beer stein, world peace, bunch of shorts and tee shirts, Head snowboarding gloves, $25 starbucks giftcard.
///AMG What?
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:23am
I didn't open mine yet but so far I got a couple games and a $15 movie gift card.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:59am
As stated in my PC thread I already got some new hardware. Coolest gift so far was the extra RAM because I wasn't expecting it.
merc View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
American Scotchy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:01am
so far

-p22 was an early gift to myself
-a bottle of captain morgan tattoo (amazing) and a bottle of private stock
-carhartt jacket and bibs
-cash and the ok to build a jeep (XJ) in my moms garage
-advanced auto gift card
-lots of candy

i still have half the stuff to open from my mom, the stuff from my sister, and my gf...

saving the world, one warship at a time.
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:20am
Actually, due to a freak snow 'storm' in Texas last night, the roads are covered in ice, so we haven't been able to go over to the parents house yet even though it's 5 min away,

Though I do know I got a 32" flatscreen. Everyting else will be a total surprise.

mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:32am
Best Buy Gift Card,
2 Gander Mountain Gift Cards (Time to buy turky camo)
A chamois button up shirt
A t-shirt with waldo on it that says good men are hard to find (I'll probably wear it three times)
A blaze orange and a camo hat that actually fit my head (special order xxl)
I think that's it...

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language, 10/3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:48am
I got a new Maglite, Kershaw Scallion, some shirts/ties, Stacy Adams dress shoes, luggage, candy, cash, and Dexter By Design. Good start to the day.

Reserved for trips to my grandparents.
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 10:57am

A $1500 bill

I ♣ hippies.
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:35am
32 gig iPod touch
1 TB hard drive
Money
New computer desk
Some new shirts
A years supply of free hair cuts (aunt and sister are both hair dressers)

Also, INB4: Hookers and Blow.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Koolit32 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 strike, language in link 4/10/10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koolit32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 11:52am
Rogain
Vitamins and Health Stuff
A few nice polos and jeans
Nikes
Webcam
Watch
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:03pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

Actually, due to a freak snow 'storm' in Texas last night, the roads are covered in ice, so we haven't been able to go over to the parents house yet even though it's 5 min away,

Though I do know I got a 32" flatscreen. Everyting else will be a total surprise.

It wasn't that bad. Everyone on the highways were freaking out and I was just swerving around them and was going 55-65 mph when everyone else was going 25-30. Some dumb people still managed to screw up on the bridges. People in Texas just freak out when they see snow on the roads.

Otherwise I got some 5axis rims for my car and new goodyear GTs to wrap them. Also will be getting a GPS before I go back to college. Considering all the stuff I got for my dorm room like TV, macbook pro, router, and all the other ends and outs, those count as presents. My present to my car will be coilovers.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:42pm
32" TV (1080p)
Sony surround sound system
Screwdrivers (dad stole all mine)
EOTech hollographic sight
Assassians Creed 2
UFC Unleashed
Marq 7 (early gift to self)
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:43pm
People in Texas freak out if they see a cloud in the sky, and hide under bridges when it rains.

That's why I put "storm" in quotation. Nothing compared to what I lived in. But there was still quite a bit of ice over here in Burleson, as Strato can probably attest to. Made driving to dinner last night fun, doing donuts in the parking lot :)

slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:47pm
hookers and blow
Brian Fellows View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
That’s MISTER Fellows to you...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brian Fellows Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:56pm
I got an insulated sweatshirt, a thermal undershirt, a plaid shirt, a pair of jeans, a coin sorter, and a bottle of Glenlivet.
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:01pm
A bottle of Quervo with $100 taped to the label.

Good goretex/ thinsulate gloves

leather driving gloves w/ thinsulate

Giant coffee mug with whitetails on it that contained a gift card to Dick's (My sis was going to fill it w/ ammo, but doesn't have a permit)

Some nice Columbia shirts & Levi's

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic