FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People I Hate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: People I Hate
    Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:07am
- People who are perfectly able but too lazy to open a door manually so they hit the handicapped button that holds the doors wide open for an extra 45 seconds and lets the 20 degrees air rush in from outside while I'm trying to enjoy a warm breakfast.
scotchyscotch View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Currently awaiting brand new strikes.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotchyscotch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:08am
Those bastards!
The Reaper "And yet... His facebook says he "likes" Coons..."
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:31am
I hate when I'm making a left hand turn and someone coming towards you in the other lane makes a right hand turn, but never puts their turn signal on, causing me to sit there waiting.

OR

People that tailgate me on the highway, even when I'm doing the accepted speed for the left lane. Then I merge to the right to let them pass me, only to get behind them while they go slower than I was going before.

OR

I also hated the dumb girls in my physics lecture that sat at the back of the room and talked the ENTIRE time while the professor was lecturing. So annoying and rude.

Or the girl that would play Nickelback on her phone during lab.

And all the morons that can seem to aim when they take a piss in a public restroom.

I could go on.

Edited by Benjichang - 18 December 2009 at 9:32am
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:47am
I hate intolerant people.

Gator Taco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gator Taco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:28am
I always just assume that since those people don't appear to have a physical handicap, they must have a mental handicap.

I hate people who get in the left lane and cruise right at the speed limit, especially when people in the right lanes are going faster than them.

I hate the soccer Mom's in their SUV's who feel the need to apply their make up while talking on the cell phone and driving 20MPH over the speed limit.

I hate people who buy those cheap HID conversion kits that do nothing but blind everyone.

I hate how almost every truck in my area has dual exhaust thats so loud you can hear them coming from 1/4th a mile away.

People who buy "truck nutz"

The idiot who goes to my school that drives the black Yaris S and cuts INBETWEEN cars on the highway to pass people @ 75+mph.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Gator Taco Gator Taco wrote:

People who buy "truck nutz
This.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:40am
Naggers.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:04am
I hate my bestfriend right now. He found out where his dad was all because of one man. And that man Is Kenny Hotz and now Kenny Hotz wants to meet up with my friend and I am a little bit jelous.
I ♣ hippies.
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:06am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Naggers.

LOL
BU Engineering 2012
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:30am
Look, it's that nagger guy! Hey nagger guy!
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 11:55am

I hate...

Truck nutz people.

People who drive incredibly slow, when you are already late.

Kids who use akimbo 1887's

Riot shield kids (however they are fun to destroy)

People who talk during lecture

People who are driving eratically, and when you pull up beside them, they are texting.

People who value spelling.

PariellsBack.    Hug (joking)

Listening to underage people talk about drinking (or drugs) because they think it makes them cool.

And most of all... People who kill me right before I tac knife their team mate.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

I hate me too. Sleepy
BU Engineering 2012
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 12:20pm

Who do things that are wrong, apologize for doing it, and then do it again.

Who judge others and fail to look inward.

Who are mean to my smart, pretty, funny daughter because they are fat, stupid and unattractive.

Who fake sincerity.

Who are in management and tell you to do what you think is best, but fail to back you up when you make a decision that is unpopular.

Who act superior to others, yet are not. 

Who continue to argue a point even once they have realized they are wrong simply because they do not want to admit they are wrong.

Who feed stray cats.

Who complain how bad a situation is, yet fail to ever offer any help to fix it.

Who drop their kids off late for practice, as well as the people who are late picking their kids up from practice. You can also lump these people who let their kids miss practice because it is said kids birthday.

Who lack commitment.

Who get excited about Facebook.

Who are first time parents and think that no one has ever spawned a child as beautiful as theirs.

Who think just because they put a loud exhaust on a car that it instantly becomes a sports car.

"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Hades View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hades Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 12:38pm
Wow, you folks would really hate me.

I tend to do alot of those things you have mentioned.

High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:00pm
I would put up a list but Carlin did a good job covering it in Complaints and Grievances.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Who fake sincerity.

Who complain how bad a situation is, yet fail to ever offer any help to fix it.

Who are first time parents and think that no one has ever spawned a child as beautiful as theirs.

Who think just because they put a loud exhaust on a car that it instantly becomes a sports car.

These.

Edited by Rofl_Mao - 18 December 2009 at 1:21pm
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

I hate me too. Sleepy
I lol'd
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:23pm
People who don't respond when I greet them.

Employees who don't give a crap, yet owner won't let me fire.

Any person who doesn't recognize that they are NOT the only person who matters.

Bad listeners

Bosses who rake in the dough, while leaving their workers out in the cold.

Neighbors who make noise complaints when I'm not even loud, then throw riotous parties 2+ times a week.

Drug Dealers...
You'd think if that's what you do for a living you could at least show some motivation to make the sale by showing up on time.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

Drug Dealers...
You'd think if that's what you do for a living you could at least show some motivation to make the sale by showing up on time.

Notoriously unreliable profession.

OMG 11111 POSTS
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:53pm
i was always tempted to get a pair of truck nutz and rig them up on my saturn
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic