Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People I Hate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 12:18am
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

- People who absolutely refuse to change their minds on any given topic, despite being shown a mountain of evidence to the contrary.
Good thing there aren't people here like that.  Wink
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 12:43am
Originally posted by The Guy The Guy wrote:

I love jailbait that wear booty shorts.

Only cause i'm not 18 yet... lucky me!

Edited by Rofl_Mao - 19 December 2009 at 12:44am
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:19am
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

Also, whoever said kids who use 1887's. STOP DESTROYING MY KILLSTREAKS.
That was me, and I take it upon myself to target those people specifically.Wink

I intentionally hunt people's kill streak rewards. I've got a kit dedicated to doing it (Cold Blood, whatever the MW2 version of fast hands is and a Stinger missile). But I get seriously PO'd when people shoot down my rewards.

I hate people who moan about getting killed in PC games. Boo hoo, you noob tubed me! (aaaaw). Boo hoo, you double shottied me. (aaaw) Boo hoo you knifed me again and again and again. Boo hoo, you spawn raped me. Boo hoo you camped. Jeez make up your mind. If I move around I spawn rape, if I stay away from your spawn I'm camping?!!!?

I've been told in 3 consecutive rounds of MW2 to stop knifing because it's noob, to stop double 1887-ing because it's nooob and to stop noob-tubing because it's noob. When you are running 30+/5 and the next highest score is about 15/10 I'M not the one being noob. So the next time I used the Beretta 93 exclusively and still ended 26/8. So they called me noob for using cold blooded. :roll eyes:

KBK

Edited by Kayback - 19 December 2009 at 1:20am
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:35am
n00b tubes are n00b.
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 1:50am
I hate when I ask customers "would you like the reciept in the bag or with you" and they reply with, Yes.

I'd love to tell them where I'd like to put it....

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 2:37am
Meh. the noobs won. The 1887's have been nerfed. Why can no one make shotguns in a game GOOD. They aren't contact weapons people.!!!!

I hate developers who make crappy shotguns in games.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:02am
I wish they had the option of slugs or shot.
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:27am
People who don't know how 4 way stops are supposed to work.

People who don't acknowledge you when you hold the door for them

And everyone who kills me in MW2.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:32am
Glenn Beck
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:33am
Kids whop tell me they're "pretty good at Call of Duty" when they ask about joining the army and being a sniper.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:54am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Kids whop tell me they're "pretty good at Call of Duty" when they ask about joining the army and being a sniper.

LOL
BU Engineering 2012
Bunkered View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
What AM I smoking?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bunkered Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 3:14pm
People who walk into my store, ignore my greeting, track their salty/muddy shoes all over my freshly mopped floor, use the bathroom, then leave without either buying something or saying anything.

Parents who send their (young) kids into the store with money and let them trash the place. If they don't know how to complete a simple transaction, you should be there showing them how.

Parents who don't teach their kids manners (or have any themselves). "Thank you" is not a derogatory term, and "Have a good day" should be responded to with at bare minimum a "thanks." If you don' want to be civil, get out. Your $0.99 credit card transaction is actually COSTING me money anyways.

Don't even get me started on people who walk around with their phone permanantly attached to their ear. Heaven forbid me "interrupt" them to ask what I can get them.

People who act like you've hugely inconvenienced them by putting up a "BRB" sign and making a 45-second bathroom run.

People who will drop money on the counter instead of putting it in my hand... Then get offended when I return the favor.

God I love managing a gas station.

slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

People who walk into my store, ignore my greeting, track their salty/muddy shoes all over my freshly mopped floor, use the bathroom, then leave without either buying something or saying anything.

Parents who send their (young) kids into the store with money and let them trash the place. If they don't know how to complete a simple transaction, you should be there showing them how.

Parents who don't teach their kids manners (or have any themselves). "Thank you" is not a derogatory term, and "Have a good day" should be responded to with at bare minimum a "thanks." If you don' want to be civil, get out. Your $0.99 credit card transaction is actually COSTING me money anyways.

Don't even get me started on people who walk around with their phone permanantly attached to their ear. Heaven forbid me "interrupt" them to ask what I can get them.

People who act like you've hugely inconvenienced them by putting up a "BRB" sign and making a 45-second bathroom run.

People who will drop money on the counter instead of putting it in my hand... Then get offended when I return the favor.

God I love managing a gas station.

hate that
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by TinMan TinMan wrote:

People who don't know how 4 way stops are supposed to work.

People who don't acknowledge you when you hold the door for them

And everyone who kills me in MW2.
These.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
MeanMan View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MeanMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:09pm
The money on the counter thing is SO annoying.

Also, people who forget how to drive in snow. We live in Ohio, learn how to drve and deal with it.

hybrid-sniper~"To be honest, if I see a player still using an Impulse I'm going to question their motives."
Linus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - language 6.29.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 6:31pm
I made my list really short, otherwise I'd seem like an angry, bitter road rager, as most everything that pisses me off can be attributed to idiot drivers.

For the MW2 theme-- people who complain about the 1887's haveing "too much range" and how it's "not realistic". Do they think shotguns can only shoot 10 feet in real life? Honestly?

People, who are in the inside turning lane, end up drifting to the outside turning lane forcing you to either stop or be hit, then flicking you off when you honk, as if THEY are the ones who were in the right.

And above all, people who either don't pull over, or stop in the middle of the road, when I'm driving lights and siren behind them. Hello, the flashy lights tend to mean the thing I'm driving to is more important than whatever you're driving to.

Edited by Linus - 19 December 2009 at 6:32pm

jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by Linus Linus wrote:

For the MW2 theme-- people who complain about the 1887's haveing "too much range" and how it's "not realistic". Do they think shotguns can only shoot 10 feet in real life? Honestly?

When you are running around shooting them and reloading them one handed?
Que pasa?

Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:41pm
Can't really say I hate any of these people, but I just gotta throw this list down.

Traffic:

Having driven in Istanbul, I can tell you that I'll now have a lot more patience for annoying driving habits in the US, such as:

Hate: People who accelerate when they know you're about to switch into their lane.
Super Extra Hate: When they return to their normal cruise speed after they get in front of you.

Hate: People who tailgate when the vehicle I'm in is near or over the speed limit.
Double Hate: When they do so in the same models of car that are ubiquitous throughout unmarked police car fleets.

Hate: People who mistake multiple exits on the highway for their own, and become a danger to other cars in the process.
Power Hate: When those people slam on the brakes after realizing they missed their real exit.

School:

Hate: People who answer straight up questions as if they're in the middle of a conversation with the teacher.
Downright Loathe: When their answers are statements of the plainly obvious or consist of information taught immediately prior to the question, when the question needs no mention of said information to be answered.

Hate: People who argue about answers on a test when being reviewed, after the answer has already been confirmed as correct
EduHate: When they realize they're wrong and try to fight for the question to be thrown out.

Hate: Teachers that 100% follow a book in classes that do not need to be so.
No Greater Hate: When it's the professor's own publication, it's a crappy book, and it's an expensive book.

Religion:

Hate: People who think I'm "lost" or "missing something important in <my> life" because I'm not religious.
ExcommuniHate: When they try to befriend me for the above reason.

Hate: When an attractive, single, friendly chick turns out to be religious enough to affect our relationship.
Mother of all that is Hate: When she is attracted to you, but reveals that even the least invasive maneuvers of people who want each other (touching, kissing) are taboo to her.

Flying:

Hate: People who persistently "step" on your radio calls.
CommuniHate: When they do so to make small talk with other pilots, or are consistently repeating the wrong information to ATC when all you want is simply to establish two-way comms with approach control.

Hate: Anybody involved in the cabin layout of the Piper Seminole.
Lift, Thrust, Drag, and Hate: The guy who thought it appropriate to put an armrest just above seat level, which prevents one from using the entire seat.

Hate: Short people in exit row seats.
Kung Fu Hate: When they complain about lack of legroom or anything else that's a bother on aircraft as they occupy those seats.

That's enough for now.

EDIT!!!

Forgot the obligatory Call of Duty:

Hate: People who think the game plays differently each time.
MacroHate: When they do so only when they're losing.

Hate: Campers
MasturHate: Successful campers.

Hate: People who have the heartbeat sensor enabled (because they move in such a weird way when using it).
Call of Hate: People that move extra weirdly.

Edited by Tolgak - 19 December 2009 at 7:49pm
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:44pm
^^^ Foreign food induced hate rampage

LOL
reifidom View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Zatoichi

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reifidom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 7:52pm
I'll contain it to MW2.

Chopper gunner on small maps. Hello nuke.

That killstreaks don't reset between rounds of search and destroy so somebody can save a chopper for a new round.

Immortal chickens.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic