FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

People I Hate

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i was always tempted to get a pair of truck nutz and rig them up on my saturn
At least you'd have irony on your side.
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 4:20pm
-People who can't walk in public.
-People who don't understand you don't have to yell into a cellphone for them to hear you
-Most of the people in my university program
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by Bunkered Bunkered wrote:

People who don't respond when I greet them.

OMG yes!
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 4:25pm
- People who refuse to open the second door right beside the one that you just opened and instead try to squeeze through the one opening with you.  Unless they are a hot chick.
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

Originally posted by procarbinefreak procarbinefreak wrote:

i was always tempted to get a pair of truck nutz and rig them up on my saturn
At least you'd have irony on your side.

exactly the point Big smile
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:12pm
Originally posted by oldpbnoob oldpbnoob wrote:

Who are mean to my smart, pretty, funny daughter because they are fat, stupid and unattractive.

Who are first time parents and think that no one has ever spawned a child as beautiful as theirs.

Ahem...excuse me sir?  I think I found your funny.
BU Engineering 2012
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Who are mean to my smart, pretty, funny daughter because they are fat, stupid and unattractive.

Who are first time parents and think that no one has ever spawned a child as beautiful as theirs.

Yeah, was that intentional, or oblivious.....cant tell
Access View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Access Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 5:32pm
Anyone who tries to sell things in an unsolicited fashion (ie. door to door salesmen, telemarketers, etc.)
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by Access Access wrote:

Anyone who tries to sell things in an unsolicited fashion (ie. door to door salesmen, telemarketers, etc.)
Worked at a telemarketer for 6 months......Ouch
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:28pm
Had another good one on the road today.

I'm in the right lane of a 3 lane highway. Traffic is pretty heavy, and we're coming up on an on ramp to my right where a whole line of traffic is attempting to merge. I need to move over one lane to the left to let these people in, but I'm pretty blocked in too. So, long before the ramp I put on my directional, in an effort to tell the guy in the center lane that I need to get over. I had it on for a good enough amount of time that this moron I'm trying to get in front should have realized what was happening. When I finally run out of road in my lane, I make the move. He leans on his horn, swings into the left lane, which had PLENTY of room, and goes past me with a finger in the air.

The people I REALLY hate, are the ones that- when you're telling them a story, you can tell that they're waiting for you to finish just so they can top your story, with one of their own, real or made up.

Hitman View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Why yes, I am JUST THAT cool, thx...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hitman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by Tical3.0 Tical3.0 wrote:

I hate my bestfriend right now. He found out where his dad was all because of one man. And that man Is Kenny Hotz and now Kenny Hotz wants to meet up with my friend and I am a little bit jelous.

Your friends' dad is Kenny Hotz of Kenny Vs Spenny???

The only person I hate is myself.

Edited by Hitman - 18 December 2009 at 7:51pm
[IMG]http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4874/stellatn8.jpg">

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:06pm
- People who absolutely refuse to change their minds on any given topic, despite being shown a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Forum Vice President
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by __sneaky__ __sneaky__ wrote:

- People who absolutely refuse to change their minds on any given topic, despite being shown a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Oh that's good. I like that.

stratoaxe View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
And my axe...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stratoaxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:17pm

This.

Also, whoever said kids who use 1887's. STOP DESTROYING MY KILLSTREAKS.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:38pm
Groups of teenage girls who giggle away while happily texting at the front of a movie theatre, as if somehow it's less obnoxious than talking on the phone..
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by stratoaxe stratoaxe wrote:

This.

Also, whoever said kids who use 1887's. STOP DESTROYING MY KILLSTREAKS.
That was me, and I take it upon myself to target those people specifically.Wink

Forum Vice President
impulse!! View Drop Down

Racist Comment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:04pm
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

Groups of teenage girls who giggle away while happily texting at the front of a movie theatre, as if somehow it's less obnoxious than talking on the phone..

oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Originally posted by ParielIsBack ParielIsBack wrote:

Yeah, was that intentional, or oblivious.....cant tell
Speaking of my oldest daughter who is in middle school and the pack of trolls that she has to deal with. I am far from a first time parent, and speaking mainly of people who coo everytime their toddler farts as if it was written by Beethoven.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:28pm

Speaking of my oldest daughter who is in middle school and the pack of trolls that she has to deal with. I am far from a first time parent, and speaking mainly of people who coo everytime their toddler farts as if it was written by Beethoven.

Oh...I was hoping for intentional funny.

I do understand your point though -- treating your child like a demigod doesn't help them or anyone else.
BU Engineering 2012
The Guy View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Soup Can Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:31pm
I hate jailbait that wear booty shorts.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic