Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What paint to use with a 98 custom with a flatline

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rumpusbee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumpusbee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What paint to use with a 98 custom with a flatline
    Posted: 16 December 2009 at 2:56pm
I play woodsball and heard the flatline is the thing to get.  I just bought my flatline and am wondering if its as good as i heard and what paint to use for it?  Thanks!

Edited by Rumpusbee - 16 December 2009 at 3:08pm
buhju1 View Drop Down

Auf wiedersehen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buhju1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:11am
RPS Marbilizers are the best. The Flatline is kinda hard on paint and Marbs have a little tougher shell than most other brands.
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 5:32am
Marbs are your best bet. Also, wrong forum.
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:19am
OMG I was gonna come in here and say Marballizers too.

Guess my thunder is stolen.
BU Engineering 2012
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 9:26am
You also already posted this question, no need to repost the same question again in another forum.

Edited by oldpbnoob - 17 December 2009 at 9:27am
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Terroreyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Terroreyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:34pm

$ per performance, Nelson Hot Spots have been the best for me through my Flatline. I bought one box of Marbalizers, and yeah they shot great with only one break, but out of probably 50,000 Nelsons, I've only broke 4 or 5. Stray balls were comparable with the edge going to the Marbalizers, but no way worth the extra money if you're playing recreational. .

buhju1 View Drop Down

Auf wiedersehen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buhju1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2009 at 11:48pm
Hot Spot tends to not break on target. They aren't bad though. I used to use them because I could get a case of them for $30.
Old Man Shea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Old Man Shea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:44am
Last time i played, i used X-ball scenario paintballs. I belive they are made by procaps. found at dick's sporting goods for $40 a case. I used the whole case that day and did not see one break.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic