FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pokemon is from the devil!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:08am
Originally posted by brihard brihard wrote:

I just lost the game.
DAMMIT
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 10:13am
So I just watched the video. I don't know how old this is, but doesn't it look like they've all been left behind in the late 80s or something?

This guy just seems angry at the world and is reaching at anything to interpret in stupid ways. This is especially obvious when he starts listing things like video games and rock music and the internet. He strains to think of something else that's either on his list of demonic crap or anything else he can think of. It's sad to see his followers are not only still there but nodding their heads in agreement.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:32pm
Thats why I was making a joke, because I knew a couple people that believed that when I was around 6 but no one else believed it and its so old. Instead some people turned it around saying that all Christians believe that today.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Thats why I was making a joke, because I knew a couple people that believed that when I was around 6 but no one else believed it and its so old. Instead some people turned it around saying that all Christians believe that today.

No they didn't.  Some people said that some people who watch that video would think that. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic