FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pokemon is from the devil!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2009 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by jmac3 jmac3 wrote:

Originally posted by Rofl_Mao Rofl_Mao wrote:

Of course! This moron represents all Christians, right?

Is he Christian? Is he in the public? Then yes he does.
Is that like saying L. Ron Hubbard represented all Christians?

Please don't go there.
BU Engineering 2012
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:06am
The school outing comparison is false.

They want you to be a good representative of your school. You are easily identifiable as a school member if you are wearing a uniform (there are schools that require that) and the people at the location will know which school you represent. You do represent them because you are directly attached to the school. However! you do not represent schools as a whole.

Like this guy is identifiable as a Christian, of a certain sect. Thus he only represents that sect. He can not be said to be a representative for, or represent Christianity as a whole. Shoot even the POPE doesn't get that honour. There ARE something like 300 registered different versions of Christianity. It's like saying the fans of the Cowboys are representative of the Edmonton Oilers fans.

Only stupid people believe in stereotypes. If you are ignorant, yet clever, you will change your point of view when exposed to new information.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 12:28am
So it is what ignorant people might believe that we should base our position on.

Got it.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 7:04am
I can't help but think I in some small way had a part in turning this thread into such a argument.
I ♣ hippies.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:31pm
In this thread: Christian's knee-jerk "HE DOESN"T REPRESENT ME!" reactions interfere with people's abilities to read.
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 3:32pm
I'm not a Christian.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Kayback View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Ask me about my Kokido

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kayback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

In this thread: Christian's knee-jerk "HE DOESN"T REPRESENT ME!" reactions interfere with people's abilities to read.

Funny I was just thinking that people's kneejerk "I hate Christians and they are all stupid" reactions interfere with people's abilities to type coherant posts with well thought out arguments.

KBK
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Funny I was just thinking that people's kneejerk "I hate Christians and they are all stupid" reactions interfere with people's abilities to type coherant posts with well thought out arguments.

KBK
LOL  LOL
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

KBK

Because anyone thinks that?
Que pasa?

StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 8:56pm

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I will agree though, that this man is a fair representation of the particular branch of Christianity he preaches for.

Which to people who don't know the difference is representative of all Christianity.

Which obviously you are a part of.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by StormyKnight StormyKnight wrote:

Originally posted by Darur Darur wrote:

I will agree though, that this man is a fair representation of the particular branch of Christianity he preaches for.

Which to people who don't know the difference is representative of all Christianity.

Which obviously you are a part of.

Que pasa?

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:21pm
I just lost the game.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 11:23pm

Pokemon = Religion?

Im not even gonna try to figure out how this thread got to where it is right now.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 12:00am
Its kind of the point of the thread ammo....
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:28am

Is an atheist.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 1:30am
I don't know that and neither do you.  Nice try though.
pb125 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
1 language strike, 10/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pb125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:08am
Jmac i like you and tend to agree with you on most issues, but i hope you are just trolling here. If not, you are representative of ALL liberals, who are clearly ignorant and unwilling to admit when they are wrong.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 7:39am
I think I agree with the opposition to jmac's motion. I'd like to add my own argument, jmac is fat, therefore he's wrong. I see this to be a logical conclusion given the facts presented in this conversation.

Now, if anyone would like to write the exact title of the video and the youtube account that posted it, I would be very much appreciative of the effort. See, youtube is banned by the idjits that run Turkey, so I need to go through a specially designed proxy to see videos, which requires me to search for what I need.

Thanks.
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 8:13am

POKEMON POWER

Shadow5920able

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2009 at 9:54am

I don't know that and neither do you.  Nice try though.
No, I am an atheist. I know that quite well.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic