Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

E-grip for 98

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
footballlippy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote footballlippy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: E-grip for 98
    Posted: 14 December 2009 at 7:53am

I want an e-grip for my 98 coustom, but i want the ape board. do i need to get the e-grip first? or can i just get the ape board? Please help me.And on the regular e-trigger how do you change modes and turn it on? And with the ape?

Tippmann 98 coustom
Response trigger
cyclone feed
100 dollar barrel set
bi pod
car stock
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2009 at 8:36am
You will need additional parts to complete the E-grip if you buy the APE board. Doing this from memory, but I know you will at least need: E-grip compatible sear, armature pin, and I think you need the magnet as well. www.tippmannparts.com carries all the parts needed. Look at the manual and compare the parts(and part numbers) list between the e-grip and the non-E-grip to make sure you have everything. And I beleive you have to take the grip off to turn on/change settings in both.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
buhju1 View Drop Down

Auf wiedersehen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buhju1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2009 at 2:25am
Originally posted by footballlippy footballlippy wrote:

i want the ape board. 

Have you done your research? The APE is fine but there are better boards. Make sure you get the one you want. 

The best board in my opinion is the virtue.
http://www.ansgear.com/Tippmann_98_Virtue_Board_p/virtueboard98.htm

Edited by buhju1 - 17 December 2009 at 2:27am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic