Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So,
    Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:12pm
whats the forum up to today? Right now im sitting in my American lit class, and SHOULD be doing my blog responses for the book we are reading (Until they bring the street cars back (not that bad of a book IMO)). 

Edited by ammolord - 11 December 2009 at 12:13pm
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:36pm
Went to bed at 3 this morning, was up writing a research paper.  Got up a 4:45 for a ruck march.  got there and they said it was too cold so we just did PT inside.  Came back, finished the paper, went to class and now I'm here.
Gatyr View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Strike 1 - Begging for strikes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gatyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:42pm
Took my philosophy of law final, now I'm done for the semester. About to e-mail my logic TA about my final grade/do some last minute pleading for mercy, and then I am freaking erasing all thoughts of school from my mind for the next 5-6 weeks.
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 12:50pm
I'm home with an aching foot.
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:01pm

Recovering from free beer/rum night at the mess last night.

Studying for exams.

It's never too cold to do a ruck march.

Edited by carl_the_sniper - 11 December 2009 at 1:02pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
WGP guy2 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I play the Bag Pipes

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WGP guy2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:05pm
Drove home yesterday; 9 hour drive starting at 4am after 2 hours of sleep.  I just woke up after 16 hour of sleeping.  Big smile
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:40pm
I'm sitting in my car outside of one of our largest clients. All yesterday afternoon and this morning I've been working on getting them access to GE through VPN. With the security that GE has in place, its been a nightmare. When I call technical support and their first recording is "If you're calling to report an industry critical problem, such as a nuclear generator offline...." its sort of interesting.

My boss expected me to take the rest of the day to finish this job, but I'm done now, and I'm waiting to hear back from him as to if I get to go home now or if he's sending me somewhere else first.

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:47pm
Went to my first of 2 optional classes today so I can make sure Im ready for the final next week.  Skipped the other optional class because I know Im ready for that one.  Went Xmas shopping and now Im reading the school newspaper till my next class.  Today in the newspaper they included a 50 page section that lists all of the professors/coaches/employees salaries so Ive been looking up all my professors.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 1:47pm
Just did possibly not so great on an exam. Sitting here relaxing for the rest of the afternoon.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 3:16pm
got out of school at 1, went to work to get paid, went to the bank, left because it was too busy, now i will commence playing call of duty until we decorate or christmas tree tonight, and play some more all night since i am getting paid to stay home tomorrow
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2009 at 3:26pm
Took a final. Stayed up till 3am writing a research paper on Marfan syndrome and just got off the phone with the pizza hut girl as a celebration of me still being mentally stable (well... at least to the same general degree)
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic