Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gun Fires 5 - 10 Round Bursts.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Hobkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:51pm
Yea I hate doing that because I live about 90 miles away from the shops that said they fixed it.. I'll have to make a trip down there again and show them.
buhju1 View Drop Down

Auf wiedersehen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buhju1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Hobkins Hobkins wrote:

Funny you say that because my Blitz comes in tommarow. I bought it about a week ago. Just got to focus on finding a way to get this Tippmann fixed and sold.

I didn't like the vibe much even with the blackheart board. I was also thinking about g3 or mini but I've heard theres not much difference in performance then them. Just bps and wieght. Little things that dont matter to me. 170 > 300

If you don't like the customer service at Tippmann, which you apparently don't, try the customer service at Azodin. They will not only fix your gun, but they will also change the settings on your board for free.

I sent my Blitz to them. They put PSP 3 (3-shot burst), NPPL Semi (semi-auto with uncapped rate of fire), and Fully automatic on it (20 BPS) all for free. They also replaced an o-ring they said was bad (I didn't notice) and lubed it up for me. The only thing I paid was postage to get there. I didn't even pay return postage.

AMZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 2:51pm
If you're not getting a satisfactory response from the people you are talking to at Tippmann I would recommend that you go to the Tippmann website under contact us and submit a complaint. Based on my experience you will receive a response within a day. I had an issue with tippmannparts.com right before the holidays (thought they were part of Tippmann) and sent a complaint about lack warranty support. A representative from Tippmann responded, even sent me a prepaid UPS label to send the faulty grip back to have it replaced.

I guess that is why I am surprised you are having probelms getting warranty support.
Hobkins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hobkins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by buhju1 buhju1 wrote:

Originally posted by Hobkins Hobkins wrote:

Funny you say that because my Blitz comes in tommarow. I bought it about a week ago. Just got to focus on finding a way to get this Tippmann fixed and sold.

I didn't like the vibe much even with the blackheart board. I was also thinking about g3 or mini but I've heard theres not much difference in performance then them. Just bps and wieght. Little things that dont matter to me. 170 > 300

If you don't like the customer service at Tippmann, which you apparently don't, try the customer service at Azodin. They will not only fix your gun, but they will also change the settings on your board for free.

I sent my Blitz to them. They put PSP 3 (3-shot burst), NPPL Semi (semi-auto with uncapped rate of fire), and Fully automatic on it (20 BPS) all for free. They also replaced an o-ring they said was bad (I didn't notice) and lubed it up for me. The only thing I paid was postage to get there. I didn't even pay return postage.

Heck yea.. I hear Azodins customer service is one of the best ... Our "local" (another one that's about 85 miles away) shop has the programming to change the modes themselves. They are very close to the Azodin company which is why I bought this gun over vibe with blackheart / 09 electras and ect. My blitz should be here today.. Said it shipped out for delivery at 4 am and its almost 2 now.. The wait is killing me. And I didn't know you can get un capped semi.. that's sick!
buhju1 View Drop Down

Auf wiedersehen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote buhju1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2010 at 12:59am
I'm not good at firing super fast in semi-auto. I am usually about 10-15bps. Sometimes I can go over 20 but I can't maintain that speed for very long. (My field has a chronograph that measures FPS and BPS.)

You can get any firing mode you want from what the guy told me on the phone. Also, you may want to buy a different feedneck for your Blitz. The first tournament I played with my Blitz, I had to tape my Pinokio onto my gun because I couldn't tighten the feedneck enough. I have a CP clamping feedneck on it now and it is perfect. The feedneck is an Ion feedneck if you didn't know.

Edited by buhju1 - 05 January 2010 at 1:02am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic