Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

History with Marxist Slant

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Joined: 10 June 2002
Status: Offline
Points: 6544
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: History with Marxist Slant
    Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:03pm
http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/pcourrielche/2009/12/07/next-week-on-the-history-channel-hollywood-stars-introduce-your-kids-to-marxism/

Had to read his garbage (Howard Zimm's The People's History of The United States) for Socialogy where the US is depicted as Evil from the get go.

Showing this biased view of America 'bad' world 'good' on The History Channel is a double dumb butt decesion in media.

Again the phrasology "The People's History..." shows the Marxist ideology of the author.

Another Marxist Classic from Howard Zimm

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bighollywood/2009/12/09/howard-zinn-blames-america-for-911/

Is this the history we are going to teach to future generations?
Back to Top
agentwhale007 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Forum's Vladimir Lenin

Joined: 20 June 2002
Location: GNV FLA
Status: Offline
Points: 11696
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agentwhale007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:14pm
I know, right?

I, for one, hate knowing about opposing perspectives and viewpoints.


"So when Romney wins in a landslide, what will the liberal media do?"
This Ma**edited**hine Kills **edited**as**edited**ists.




Back to Top
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Fire in the disco

Joined: 12 March 2003
Location: 127.0.0.1
Status: Offline
Points: 14179
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:17pm
I think the KGB had the right idea sending dissenters to labor camps.
Back to Top
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Joined: 03 January 2004
Location: R'lyeh
Status: Offline
Points: 12518
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

I think the KGB had the right idea sending dissenters to labor camps.
Hear, hear!
Back to Top
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Joined: 05 September 2004
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 10156
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:25pm
The nice thing about reading garbage is that you're no longer beholden to someone else's opinion that it is, in fact, garbage.

Edited by brihard - 09 December 2009 at 6:26pm
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Back to Top
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Official Box Hoister

Joined: 28 June 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 9201
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:33pm
America isn't evil?
Que pasa?


Back to Top
carl_the_sniper View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Strike 1 - 7/29, Bad Linky

Joined: 08 April 2006
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
Points: 11259
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carl_the_sniper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 6:57pm
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/pcourrielche/2009/12/07/next-week-on-the-history-channel-hollywood-stars-introduce-your-kids-to-marxism/

Had to read his garbage (Howard Zimm's The People's History of The United States) for Socialogy where the US is depicted as Evil from the get go.

Showing this biased view of America 'bad' world 'good' on The History Channel is a double dumb butt decesion in media.

Again the phrasology "The People's History..." shows the Marxist ideology of the author.

Another Marxist Classic from Howard Zimm

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/bighollywood/2009/12/09/howard-zinn-blames-america-for-911/

Is this the history we are going to teach to future generations?

As opposed to our clearly unbiased portrayal of opposing viewpoints throughout history?



Edited by carl_the_sniper - 09 December 2009 at 6:58pm
<just say no to unnecessarily sexualized sigs>
Back to Top
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Joined: 14 January 2006
Location: Uncertain
Status: Offline
Points: 5286
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by agentwhale007 agentwhale007 wrote:

I know, right?

I, for one, hate knowing about opposing perspectives and viewpoints.


This.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl


Forum Vice President
Back to Top
oldsoldier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Frequent target of infantile obsessives

Joined: 10 June 2002
Status: Offline
Points: 6544
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldsoldier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:20am
From this attempt at revisionist history to global warming, the agenda overwhelms the need for truth.

Another classic Marxist approach:
"A lie told often enough becomes truth" Vladimir Lenin.
Back to Top
FarSeer View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 18 April 2006
Location: Montana
Status: Offline
Points: 649
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarSeer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2009 at 11:36am
Originally posted by oldsoldier oldsoldier wrote:

From this attempt at revisionist history to global warming, the agenda overwhelms the need for truth.

Another classic Marxist approach:
"A lie told often enough becomes truth" Vladimir Lenin.

That's why advertising is so successful.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.187 seconds.