FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dr Dre Beats tour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RoboCop View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Aw man, my butt is rusted...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoboCop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dr Dre Beats tour
    Posted: 09 December 2009 at 4:36pm
I just got myself a pair and have to say these things are absolutely amazing. They cancel out sound really well. They go in ear and can take getting used to, but they come with multiple sets of ear pieces. The bass is good too. It's kind of weird that they also stick out more than regular earbuds, but they are comfortable so far. Hopefully you never get smacked in the side of the head, that might hurt. Now I can cancel out my roommates talking even more!
I listen to music a lot and these have a nice price tag on them, but I feel it is worth it for listening to my ipod everyday in between classes and while doing homework.
So far, the cord is doing pretty well at not being tangled. These look very nice too. The volume control and mic on them feel very sturdy and sound good while talking on the phone. It gives more options to music playing with the control. You can pause, skip to next track, refuse a call, switch between calls, hang up.

TL;DR-- If you have the money, buy these and enjoy your music in a whole new and better way.

SandMan:"oh yeah, sporx is totally hot"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic