FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Favorite Drinks

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
Author
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:31pm
Drinking a good old PBR right now. My old man bought me a case. Living at home has its occasional perks.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 December 2009 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by Uncle Rudder Uncle Rudder wrote:

I was at a bar last night with some friends, and JUST BECAUSE OF THIS FORUM (and everyone one here talking about white russians) I had to order one...

It was delicious.  I love all of you. 

Welcome to the club. Big smile

Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:02pm
I met a guy through a friend last night.  He is from Alabama and used to run moonshine for a while during college.  The guy he ran for makes the best bourbon, let alone moonshine bourbon, that I have ever tasted.  107 proof, and smoother than anything I have ever had.  He said he used to sell it for $40/pint.   If he was still selling it, I would have definitely picked up 1 or 2.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:29pm
I'm leery of home brewed booze that I didn't brew myself. A couple of us got into a bottle of home made apple jack a while ago, and there were sections of that night that just don't exist anymore in my memory. 

tippmannfreak View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Strike 1 - Inappropriate Post, 1/15

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tippmannfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:34pm
i'm thoroughly shocked how many people were not aware of the decadent bliss that is the white russian until now.

i will say that i will consider trying gin again tho, this time in the form of a gin and tonic. i tried a martini (pretty dry) and i didn't think it was for me at all.
impulse!! View Drop Down

Racist Comment

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote impulse!! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:40pm
Tried some gin last night called Right. Not bad.
Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2010 at 10:53pm
soooo way to wasted right now... It is only Monday dammit.  Cant wait to work in the morning with a massive frikin hangover.
I ♣ hippies.
thejudge View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thejudge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2010 at 2:52am
Maccallan 12 neat. 

Water

or coke/pepsi
Stay low, run fast, and hope that paintball doesn't hit your...
mamasboi View Drop Down
Strike 1, FIlter dodge, 7/23

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamasboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2010 at 3:47am
New Castle
Shiner Bock
Guinness
Bud Light
Carona
Keystone Light

Jagermeister - Straight or bombs
Grey Goose or Skyy - Straight or with redbull
Bacardi Razz and Cherry Coke is a nice take on a Rum and Coke
I do have to say i liked Wild Turkey 101
Lightning Lemonade might not ever drink that again I still can't remember some of that birthday
I might have to try a White Russian, Gin and Tonic the next time i go out for drinks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic