Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Resident hunting liscence

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
IrIsHGunNeR37 View Drop Down
"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Resident hunting liscence
    Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:38pm
165 RES HUNTING $17.00
A resident hunting license authorizes the holder to take or attempt to take or possess
game consistent with state and federal regulations and rules of the Commission.
Fur-bearing animals may also be taken for personal use (non-commercial) by shooting or
by the use of dogs. Valid for 12 months from the specified beginning date.
 $17 bucks............this is amazing. New York State rapes you for a hunting liscence. I would love this state, I just wish that there was actually animals worth hunting down here.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
-Ambrose Redmoon
ammolord View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammolord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:41pm
Ah, reminds me of up here........

Dont even remember what we pay for it. maby flurry can help me out.
PSN Tag: AmmoLord
XBL: xXAmmoLordXx

~Minister of Tinkering With Things That Go "BOOM!"(AKA Minister of Munitions)~
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:51pm
17$ for a hunting license is rape?
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2009 at 11:59pm

Deer tags are $17+ here in Missouri.

"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 5:07am
Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

He neglected to mention that he's in florida.

NY, a big game license alone was almost $30. The sporting license this year (hunting, fishing, small game) was nearly $80

Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:03am
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by Eville Eville wrote:

He neglected to mention that he's in florida.

NY, a big game license alone was almost $30. The sporting license this year (hunting, fishing, small game) was nearly $80

Oh yeah....BOHICA...
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 11:35am
What's wrong with you? License fees are a huge source of income for fish and game management. Quit crying and pay it.
Frozen Balls View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1, filter dodge, 1.28.10

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frozen Balls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Benjichang Benjichang wrote:

What's wrong with you? License fees are a huge source of income for fish and game management. Quit crying and pay it.

What's wrong with you? He's saying that it is cheap...

Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:24pm
Whoops.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:25pm
where are you in NY Irishgunner?
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

ThatGuitarGuy View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Square Slot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGuitarGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:26pm
He left it kind of vague.  I re-read it a few times and never saw where he said what state the $17 license was at, but he did mention New York.

I could easily see how someone would think he was saying New York charged $17 and it was rape.
Skillet:     I've never been terribly fond of the look of a vagina
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:33pm
I can remember when a NY Sportsman's license was only $7 and a duck stamp was 35 cents.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by Ceesman762 Ceesman762 wrote:

where are you in NY Irishgunner?
I originally grew up around Syracuse, NY. Little town of Baldwinsville to be exact. I now live down around Bradenton Florida

sorry for the confusion.........the liscence is for Florida

Edited by IrIsHGunNeR37 - 04 December 2009 at 3:45pm
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
-Ambrose Redmoon
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 6:37pm
This year I've paid:

$20 Fishing
$25 Bow Deer
$25 Gun Deer
$10 Small Game
$18 Pheasant Stamp
----------------
$98 Total.

Next year I'll add a spring turkey stamp which will add another $23 to the total.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:39pm

yeah down here they have whats called a gold sportsman for $100 for the year. It dosen't clarify everything that is included on it though. My best guess is that it includes everything or almost everything the liftime sportmans liscence includes. Which is,

A resident lifetime sportsman's 16-64 license authorizes the holder to take or attempt to take or possess freshwater fish, saltwater fish, and game consistent with state and federal regulations and the rules of the Commission. The holder of this license may engage in all activities authorized by a management area permit, a muzzleloading gun permit, a turkey permit, an archery permit, a Florida waterfowl permit, a snook permit, and a crawfish permit. Fur-bearing animals may also be taken for personal use (non-commercial) by shooting or by the use of dogs. These licenses do not authorize any type of commercial activity. The Migratory Bird Permit and Federal Permits are not included in this license. A positive form of identification is required when using a lifetime license.

So again I wonder if the sportsman gold includes all this minus the lifetime part obviously
-Ambrose Redmoon
rednekk98 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Dead man...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rednekk98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 7:47pm
If you buy a hunting license it's $25 and comes with two deer tags. You need to order tags for turkey, antlerless deer, and bear, they're $10 each. Archery and muzzle loader stamps are $5.10. I buy a sportsman's license for $45 which covers fishing. Firearms permit is $100 for 6 years. 
"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:52am
Originally posted by rednekk98 rednekk98 wrote:

If you buy a hunting license it's $25 and comes with two deer tags. You need to order tags for turkey, antlerless deer, and bear, they're $10 each. Archery and muzzle loader stamps are $5.10. I buy a sportsman's license for $45 which covers fishing. Firearms permit is $100 for 6 years. 
Where is it you live?
-Ambrose Redmoon
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:05am
I was curious and looked it up for the Yukon:

proteus316 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proteus316 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 1:41am
I paid $1000 for a Texas lifetime hunting and fishing license combo that covers everything except the federal waterfowl stamp. It'll pay for itself in 14 years. 
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 11:27pm
In b4 Jmac says, "Hunting is useless."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic