FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Global warming? (Yes, more)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mbro View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Original Forum Gangster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mbro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

Apparently it is OK to use animal products if they died "a long time ago". In my books that's a sliding scale, this steak died "a long time ago", now shut up.
Most oil is actually the result of plant matter not animal.

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:43pm
Even if it was animal I don't see how being vegan and using gasoline would be hypocritical.

I am going to go ahead and say that a lot of the reason people are vegan has more to do with cattle being herded and killed, chickens being farmed, hens being caged just to lay eggs.

Basically more to do with the treatment of living animals to get the dead animal product.
Que pasa?

TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Kayback Kayback wrote:

My latest fad is calling vegans hypocrites for using gasoline powered cards. Great fun all round.

KBK

wait.. what

So, an electric car, no leather, synthetic lubricants, wood tires. We could call it the Vegan

LOL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic