Tippmann Pneumatics Inc. Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tippman A5 G3 Sg1. (Made by me.)

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kendall View Drop Down
Member
Member


Joined: 26 November 2005
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 54
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tippman A5 G3 Sg1. (Made by me.)
    Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:12am
all **edited**ing aside, i think you did a great job. the gun looks clean. i wonder though about the weight - which tends to be the only downfall of mass modifications. do you know what it weighs in the end? also, what sight system is on there? looks like an eotech knock-off. 
Back to Top
StormyKnight View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: 28 July 2003
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 2980
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StormyKnight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 July 2012 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Kracken_B.B. Kracken_B.B. wrote:

Can I know where did you get your piece for the mag and the handguard because I really want to make my a5 look like thisBig smile? P.S.: How did you made it?
You do realize that you've replied to a thread that has been dead for over 2.5 years, right?
Back to Top
Kracken_B.B. View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 21 June 2012
Location: Québec
Status: Offline
Points: 1
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kracken_B.B. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 June 2012 at 11:59am
Can I know where did you get your piece for the mag and the handguard because I really want to make my a5 look like thisBig smile? P.S.: How did you made it?
Back to Top
Neothesmurf View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 August 2009
Location: chicago
Status: Offline
Points: 67
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by FriX FriX wrote:

Im sorry about all mistakes on language, but what about you talking spanish or italian or even better,  maybe just PORTUGUESE, Hummm??( you just use that to try to defend yourself or create a diferent argument were you feel secure( you natural linguage), you chose the wrong "weaponds" ;-)  )What linguage you learn there in school that is not inglish?Want to try it here without using translation programs?
Have studies its equal to learn inglish perfeclty?No it isnīt.
Maybe we will see if Mourinho or Cristiano Ronaldo Speaking perfectly inglish from now foward because they work aboard?
 
Just to correct you AGAIN---> A thought can be diferent from a fact and thats why it is a thought and not a fact.  You cannot criticised the thought of other individual, it will remain the same to him. Thats just a war of two diferent thoughts, and both can be wrong or correct, IT DEPENDS ON THE NATURE OF THE SUBJECT, IN OTHER WORDS IT, DEPENDS ON THE FACT.
 
My explanation says a thought is a fact? A fact as to have cientific proves, the personal thought its only prove by the person.
Juts to finish my offtopic, a general example- Religion-
--> Religion is a thought shared for a amount of people, but there is a lot of diferent thoughts ( religions), Catholic people can talk to muslim people to change the thought (religion), long time ago there was wars  only made to this purpose. A lot of people lose their life to this objective. but i bet my life that none of them will change their thought about their religion, not even the Pope.
But there is a surprise about this subject --> fact, were is the facts about religion??? The testements cant prove jesus even exist, and maomé whoīs that guy to the cristians. There is no facts about the world been created in seven days, but there is cientific facts about the formation of the world and people donīt care about the cientific facts if their thought is about GoD and jesus.They just canīt accept the fact, its againtīs their THOUGHT.
 
 
TALK ABOUT PAINTBALL in paintball forums.
I came here because i dint find any forum juts about tippman users, now that i find it, and want to share my work to you, im having a stupid argument??
Enought to me.
Off topic wil not be reply from me. And if some moderator see my responses to this nonsense argument please delete it.
 
 
 
Originally posted by Neothesmurf Neothesmurf wrote:

"An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt."

so i understand an opinion can be discussed. but based on your explanation a "thought" is the same thing as a fact...

a thought about something is just that something that you think. people thought the world was square. The FACT is it is round.



i'm really not usually this argumentative but you're saying i cant argue with your opinion. yes, yes i can. and i am. will it change your mind? no it wont. but i can give my opinion. whether or not you like it frankly i don't give a damn. and that's life you find people with differing opinions than you you deal with it and maybe grow as a person or just brush it off. if you don't like my opinion you're entitled to your say.

i was saying that according to your previous statement that you made it seem that a thought was the same as a fact. with the language difference i can see how it got lost in translation. with me being hispanic i can understand how sometime things just don't translate well. i'm assuming its the same with portuguese or any other language for that matter.

on the paintball note. i didn't bash on your marker. i don't like it, i didnt say it sucks or that it looks horrible. i simply just don't like it. its not something i would use and i said you did a good job on it. i just wouldn't use it. its not appealing to me. that's my opinion.
Project Salvo, Cyclone feed, 16in Tippmann sniper barrel, red/green dot sight(for now, more upgrades pending)
Back to Top
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Joined: 04 February 2008
Location: Yankee Stadium
Status: Offline
Points: 5676
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:30am
Ladies, put away your purses and move on.
 
Frix, if you put your work out there, you need to be ready that someone may not like it and voice their opinion. It happens, get over it.
 
By the same token, for everyone else, it is more constructive to perhaps explain exactly what you do/don't like about the marker, rather than just saying " I don't like it."  If you are too lazy to explain yourself, perhaps you should keep your opinions to yourself.
 
With that said, back to the slap fight....
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Back to Top
FriX View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 December 2009
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 7
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2009 at 8:11am
Im sorry about all mistakes on language, but what about you talking spanish or italian or even better,  maybe just PORTUGUESE, Hummm??( you just use that to try to defend yourself or create a diferent argument were you feel secure( you natural linguage), you chose the wrong "weaponds" ;-)  )What linguage you learn there in school that is not inglish?Want to try it here without using translation programs?
Have studies its equal to learn inglish perfeclty?No it isnīt.
Maybe we will see if Mourinho or Cristiano Ronaldo Speaking perfectly inglish from now foward because they work aboard?
 
Just to correct you AGAIN---> A thought can be diferent from a fact and thats why it is a thought and not a fact.  You cannot criticised the thought of other individual, it will remain the same to him. Thats just a war of two diferent thoughts, and both can be wrong or correct, IT DEPENDS ON THE NATURE OF THE SUBJECT, IN OTHER WORDS IT, DEPENDS ON THE FACT.
 
My explanation says a thought is a fact? A fact as to have cientific proves, the personal thought its only prove by the person.
Juts to finish my offtopic, a general example- Religion-
--> Religion is a thought shared for a amount of people, but there is a lot of diferent thoughts ( religions), Catholic people can talk to muslim people to change the thought (religion), long time ago there was wars  only made to this purpose. A lot of people lose their life to this objective. but i bet my life that none of them will change their thought about their religion, not even the Pope.
But there is a surprise about this subject --> fact, were is the facts about religion??? The testements cant prove jesus even exist, and maomé whoīs that guy to the cristians. There is no facts about the world been created in seven days, but there is cientific facts about the formation of the world and people donīt care about the cientific facts if their thought is about GoD and jesus.They just canīt accept the fact, its againtīs their THOUGHT.
 
 
TALK ABOUT PAINTBALL in paintball forums.
I came here because i dint find any forum juts about tippman users, now that i find it, and want to share my work to you, im having a stupid argument??
Enought to me.
Off topic wil not be reply from me. And if some moderator see my responses to this nonsense argument please delete it.
 
 
 
Originally posted by Neothesmurf Neothesmurf wrote:

"An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt."

so i understand an opinion can be discussed. but based on your explanation a "thought" is the same thing as a fact...

a thought about something is just that something that you think. people thought the world was square. The FACT is it is round.
Mess with the best, marked like the rest!

Mossad Paintball Team Spsonser by.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
APD. Adrenalicia Paintball D.
Back to Top
Neothesmurf View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 August 2009
Location: chicago
Status: Offline
Points: 67
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:49pm
"An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt."

so i understand an opinion can be discussed. but based on your explanation a "thought" is the same thing as a fact...

a thought about something is just that something that you think. people thought the world was square. The FACT is it is round.


Edited by Neothesmurf - 07 December 2009 at 12:51pm
Project Salvo, Cyclone feed, 16in Tippmann sniper barrel, red/green dot sight(for now, more upgrades pending)
Back to Top
JoStal View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 December 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 27
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoStal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 12:16pm
What are you going on about? I know you can get a PhD in fields other than medical.
Back to Top
Alberto411 View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 August 2002
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 545
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alberto411 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2009 at 9:37am
LOL, I definitely agree with what oldpbnoob said...

Oh God, I rarely post here anymore, but as a professional student, I naturally had to interject by all means to the off-topic portion of this post. Posts like these bring me a smile after a long 12-hour, 3rd-shift.

So, JoStal, perhaps only be MD's, or, even, DO's can earn 'Doctorships?!' Uh oh, lets add more crap into this pot. [btw, a Board Certified DO is a Doctor of Osteopathy who typically has the same scope-of-practice as a Board Certified Medical Doctor (MD)]. Careful, some governing bodies let PA's, ARNPs, DNPs, CRNAs, PharmD's, etc, operate with similar/relative clinical scopes of practice as those who have earned their 'Doctorships.' Then there's Veterinarians who treat animals, not Veterans, so be careful there too :)

A PhD is usually a Doctorate prepared individual who has earned his/her degree at a post-graduate level. That is, typically they have earned their undergraduate [Bachelor's Arts BA/Bachelor's Science BS] degree. Moreover, they have usually earned a Master's Degree which is typically another 1-3 years. And finally, a PhD or 'Doctorate' Degree is a degree earned after much time, effort and schooling as well. This includes many hours of research and publications in a specified subject matter to say the least. Typically, this takes several years and the PhD has had to teach, or currently is teaching, students at the College level.

Now I'm not taking sides as to marker function or aesthetics, or even semantics for that matter, but the fact of the matter is that the OP is clearly from overseas, namely Portugal, lends me to grant him a little more leniency in his describing his standpoint.

If he is in fact earning a Doctorate in psychology, that's all well-and-good. Justifying your aforementioned statement [the cute one above the facepalm] totally nullifies what argument you may, or may not, have.

That is all from me...

-Al

Edited by Alberto411 - 07 December 2009 at 9:54am
WRX by 4, GSXR by 2
"I came, I saw, I lurked..." - Me
Back to Top
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Joined: 04 February 2008
Location: Yankee Stadium
Status: Offline
Points: 5676
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by JoStal JoStal wrote:


You're going for your doctorate in psychology? I am glad you can spell the word after 6 years of school. What is a doctorship? Actually you really can't spell anything at all so don't try to act smart.

My opinion is that I don't like your gun. Deal with it. I don't need to offer critiques. This is the marker gallery. They are for me to look at and say I don't like. Like going to an art museum and saying "I don't really like this one"

Seriously though I know it says Portugal, but please learn to spell.

 
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Back to Top
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member


Joined: 10 October 2007
Status: Offline
Points: 1003
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:24pm

sigh

He's from Portugal, his spelling is better than a lot of people from here.
 
The G3 is nice, but I'm not a fan of the style. Really like the other though. Good work Thumbs Up
Back to Top
JoStal View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 01 December 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 27
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoStal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 4:04pm
Originally posted by FriX FriX wrote:

 K, now we are on psicology class? Nice, cause im taken a Doctorship in it. People are free to say what they want, such as i am, i was just asking for respect. It take real work for me and other guy to make this mods. We didnīt post here to be desrespected.
Just to explain:
An opinion is wen a person wantīs to demonstrate a side, an idia, an path or way  to work,  a tecnique to other person. Thatīs why people make brainstormīs, to generate idias and toguether make a better one. Thatīs also people have arguments, diferent opinions
 A personal thought is something you want to say that its only for you, PERSONAL. Go on a shop and you see a variety of products and dicide wich one you want. Know why you chosse that one? Two reasons 1st. you need that one particular, 2nd, you LIKE that one.( personal thought about something.)
 
An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt.
 
Ps:There is people that donīt like a car or the brand going to the shop just to say: hi there, i donīt like this car bye. Cīmon...LOL .I Person that loves metal go to a classic music show just to say, Damm guys this sucks cause I DONT LIKE IT. NIce.....
 
Stay on TOPIC: This posts are offtopic. Anyone care about this.
MOut....
 


You're going for your doctorate in psychology? I am glad you can spell the word after 6 years of school. What is a doctorship? Actually you really can't spell anything at all so don't try to act smart.

My opinion is that I don't like your gun. Deal with it. I don't need to offer critiques. This is the marker gallery. They are for me to look at and say I don't like. Like going to an art museum and saying "I don't really like this one"

Seriously though I know it says Portugal, but please learn to spell.


Edited by JoStal - 05 December 2009 at 4:05pm
Back to Top
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Joined: 04 February 2008
Location: Yankee Stadium
Status: Offline
Points: 5676
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 3:58pm
My opinion is that you aren't very good at taking criticism.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Back to Top
FriX View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 December 2009
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 7
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Neothesmurf Neothesmurf wrote:

what the difference between personal thought and opinion? i was under the impression that those two thing mean the same thing. i dont care for the markers either. not that i'm saying you did a bad job but i just dont like them. everyone is entitled to an opinion and like mack said if you arent prepared to take criticisim then dont post. you will get those people that just dont like it and not give feedback. because they simply just dont like the marker. it happens, deal with it. a better reply to his comment instead of just saying "your comment isnt necessary" would be what dont you like about it.
 
 
 
K, now we are on psicology class? Nice, cause im taken a Doctorship in it. People are free to say what they want, such as i am, i was just asking for respect. It take real work for me and other guy to make this mods. We didnīt post here to be desrespected.
Just to explain:
An opinion is wen a person wantīs to demonstrate a side, an idia, an path or way  to work,  a tecnique to other person. Thatīs why people make brainstormīs, to generate idias and toguether make a better one. Thatīs also people have arguments, diferent opinions
 A personal thought is something you want to say that its only for you, PERSONAL. Go on a shop and you see a variety of products and dicide wich one you want. Know why you chosse that one? Two reasons 1st. you need that one particular, 2nd, you LIKE that one.( personal thought about something.)
 
An opinion can be discussed or criticesed ( as you say), a thought about something just canīt.
 
Ps:There is people that donīt like a car or the brand going to the shop just to say: hi there, i donīt like this car bye. Cīmon...LOL .I Person that loves metal go to a classic music show just to say, Damm guys this sucks cause I DONT LIKE IT. NIce.....
 
Stay on TOPIC: This posts are offtopic. Anyone care about this.
MOut....
 
Mess with the best, marked like the rest!

Mossad Paintball Team Spsonser by.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
APD. Adrenalicia Paintball D.
Back to Top
Neothesmurf View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 06 August 2009
Location: chicago
Status: Offline
Points: 67
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neothesmurf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 12:33pm
what the difference between personal thought and opinion? i was under the impression that those two thing mean the same thing. i dont care for the markers either. not that i'm saying you did a bad job but i just dont like them. everyone is entitled to an opinion and like mack said if you arent prepared to take criticisim then dont post. you will get those people that just dont like it and not give feedback. because they simply just dont like the marker. it happens, deal with it. a better reply to his comment instead of just saying "your comment isnt necessary" would be what dont you like about it.
Project Salvo, Cyclone feed, 16in Tippmann sniper barrel, red/green dot sight(for now, more upgrades pending)
Back to Top
FriX View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 December 2009
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 7
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2009 at 6:34am
oldpbnoob. Maybe i will remove the plate thanks for telling how, the bipod is made intirely for this model, it as a original place to adapt and unfold the bipod stay in a position that fits the shroud perfectly. Ok it will be some weight but not too much. Its recreational, if i want a marker to play with no weight i buy a Geo or Ego.
 
 
Mack,   Thatīs not a opinion thatīs a personal thoght. Its diferente.
Wen a go to a forum and see something i donīt like i simple dont reply. But if i dont like that way and have an idia to improve, thatīs the kind opinion that people improving the markers are looking for, just like oldpbnoob did.
 
 
Mess with the best, marked like the rest!

Mossad Paintball Team Spsonser by.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
APD. Adrenalicia Paintball D.
Back to Top
Mack View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Avatar
Has no impulse! control

Joined: 13 January 2004
Location: 2nd Circle
Status: Offline
Points: 9815
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 10:40am
Originally posted by FriX FriX wrote:

Jostal Your coment isnt necessary.


He's allowed to have an opinion.  If you can't handle potential negative feedback posting your stuff on here is a bad idea.
Back to Top
oldpbnoob View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
Not old, Not noob. May be Dave's grandma

Joined: 04 February 2008
Location: Yankee Stadium
Status: Offline
Points: 5676
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldpbnoob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:50am
Looks decent. I would take a hair dryer, heat up the A5 plate and peel it off. I think a bipod is going to detract from the look personally. Just adds more weight.
"When I grow up I want to marry a rich man and live in a condor next to the beach" -- My 7yr old daughter.
Back to Top
FriX View Drop Down
Member
Member
Avatar

Joined: 02 December 2009
Location: Portugal
Status: Offline
Points: 7
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FriX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 9:43am
Jostal Your coment isnt necessary.
 
SinisterNorth, the next plan only include the Bipod that will make it very nice.
The other final upgrade is wait for new products in portugal to take out the Rap4 Rail from it and put a new one a litle more tiny, because this one ruins the G3 Project.
 
Im open to sugestios.....
Mess with the best, marked like the rest!

Mossad Paintball Team Spsonser by.

Del Rio & Costa Lda.
Juventude de Sanguedo
AjN- XXL Teams
APD. Adrenalicia Paintball D.
Back to Top
sinisterNorth View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar
1 strike, language, 10/3

Joined: 30 May 2004
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 10458
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sinisterNorth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2009 at 8:21am
It doesn't look too bad. Nice work. Any more plans for it?
Pumpker'd; (V.) When a pump player runs up and shoots you at point blank range because you thought 20bps made you good.
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 10.03

This page was generated in 0.203 seconds.