FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

christmas card ideas... with a prize.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: christmas card ideas... with a prize.
    Posted: 01 December 2009 at 2:09am
So, this year me and the lady friend want to do a picture christmas card for close friends and some family.  It is to be taken as a complete joke and we want to do something rather silly, but still family friendly.  I'm coming up blank, so I turn to you guys.  I know some of you can come up with something that will make everyone, even my grandma, laugh. 

so, lets hear the ideas.  keep in mind i am in milwaukee and will use anything in the city as a setting.  The bronze fonze statue we have is awfully tempting with the caption m-aaayyyee-rry Christmas. 

that's all I could come up with.

If you come up with the idea that we use, I will send you one.  that's the prize.

ready... go!

Edited by procarbinefreak - 01 December 2009 at 2:09am
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 3:41am
Do a multiplicity, of the two of you as a whole family, playing the different roles; Mom, dad, son, daughter, baby. Go hit a Value Village and buy some cheap ugly christmas sweaters and smile super cheesy, maybe add a fireplace background. You get the idea I'm sure.
bishopisback View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bishopisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:51am
"Our love for you is like diarrhea. We just can't hold it in!" You could incorporate that quote into some type of hilarious visual high jinks. For example, you and your lady friend can be standing in front of a fireplace/Christmas tree, wearing outrageous sweaters, having your arm around one another with the other arm out. Of course a large smile on both of your faces. On the other hand, love does not have much to do with Christmas.
TinMan View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TinMan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 5:54am
You and her in a nice pic. Her holding a baby outfit, you holding a pregnancy test.

Fake wedding picture they weren't at.

ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:51am
Originally posted by TinMan TinMan wrote:

You and her in a nice pic. Her holding a baby outfit, you holding a pregnancy test.

I'm going to state for the record that this is a bad idea.
BU Engineering 2012
__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:02am
Originally posted by TinMan TinMan wrote:

win.
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:18am
Star Wars theme, she is dressed up like princess Leia in the slave girl outift and you as a Jedi.
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:25am

Forum Vice President
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:53am
^^that pict while holding a poodle painted/dyed pink, with Happy Holidays printed in big letters!
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

pntbl freak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Wanna do something about it? Well do ya?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pntbl freak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:37am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Do a multiplicity, of the two of you as a whole family, playing the different roles; Mom, dad, son, daughter, baby. Go hit a Value Village and buy some cheap ugly christmas sweaters and smile super cheesy, maybe add a fireplace background. You get the idea I'm sure.

Thumbs Up
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:44am
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

That or borrow some kids from a friend so your family has no idea who they are. Just for lulz.

Forum Vice President
procarbinefreak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Budget Medical Procedures Available

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote procarbinefreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 11:53am
the group of people my family hasn't seen before would be humorous...

Merry Christmas, from our family to yours.
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 1:06pm
Choop's idea+Tinman's idea.
Que pasa?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic