FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Taser Mistake

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taser Mistake
    Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:37pm
Man Subdued

I'm fine with the situation and the general use in that situation, but if he WAS frankensteins monster, wouldn't the taser give him more life?
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 8:49pm
Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Man Subdued

I'm fine with the situation and the general use in that situation, but if he WAS frankensteins monster, wouldn't the taser give him more life?

That's a common misconception.
Electricity administered to Frankenstein's monster needs to be done on specific electrodes (hence the neck bolts) for it to be effective. If it isn't, then it'll have similar effects to a regular human body.

......don't ask my why I know that.

.....In fact, I don't, I just made it up, but it sounds pretty cool huh?

IrIsHGunNeR37 View Drop Down
"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:34pm
Originally posted by Reb Cpl Reb Cpl wrote:

Originally posted by choopie911 choopie911 wrote:

Man Subdued

That's a common misconception.
Electricity administered to Frankenstein's monster needs to be done on specific electrodes (hence the neck bolts) for it to be effective. If it isn't, then it'll have similar effects to a regular human body.

......don't ask my why I know that.

.....In fact, I don't, I just made it up, but it sounds pretty cool huh?
for a minute you had me going then I realized I know you to well for that to possibly be true. So I just laughed and said to myself man if we were back at college I can only imgine the amount of fun we could have had with the drunken idiots coming back into the building at night.
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
-Ambrose Redmoon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic