FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Connect the Dots... Acorn style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Connect the Dots... Acorn style
    Posted: 30 November 2009 at 11:46am
So, acorn has been shown to be corrupt, and what do you do when the light is shown on you?...

Well, you change your name.

Then the "new" entity can leave behind all that negative press that those two teenagers dug up all across the country.

And don't worry, since your new focus will be on...

"“Our members are having a vigorous discussion about how to move forward most effectively to help working families win living wage jobs, stop foreclosures, and strengthen neighborhoods,” ACORN spokesman Scott Levenson said in a response to inquiries from POLITICO.  

“We believe their time would be better spent solving, as ACORN is doing, the foreclosure crisis,” Levenson said. "

Hmm, thats weird... Where did I hear that topic before?...

Oh, yeah. Good think Obama isn't tied to Acorn though, huh...

"Industry officials said the new effort would include increased pressure on mortgage companies to accelerate loan modifications by highlighting firms that are lagging in that area."

Edited by FreeEnterprise - 30 November 2009 at 11:47am
They tremble at my name...
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:06pm
Are you complaining because Obama wants to stop home foreclosures?  Seriously?
FreeEnterprise View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Not a card-carrying member of the DNC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FreeEnterprise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:35pm

Yeah, how silly of me...

I busted my hind end for 10 years buying and remodeling houses so that I could afford my dream home.

Silly me, I should have just mortgaged myself to the hilt and let Obama come and save me once I got in over my head and foreclosure started.

I've had a high mortgage before, and you know what happened after 9/11? I ended up SELLING the house, as I couldn't pay that high mortgage now that my income dropped significantly after  the collapse.

Weird, no one came to "save" me?... Did I wait for foreclosure?... Nope, I sold it BEFORE I got in a bad spot.

Its called making the hard decisions in life.

but, why do that when Obama will come and save you instead...

I think I'll go buy a new car.  A GM of course so I can return it if I don't want to pay...

They tremble at my name...
Eville View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - 5/19, Filter-dodge

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:39pm
Need a tissue?
High Voltage View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Fire in the disco

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote High Voltage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 12:40pm
Well I couldn't find a connect-the-dots template for acorn, but I did find a nice maze you can try, FE.

__sneaky__ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Voted 2010 Most Improved Forumer

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote __sneaky__ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by High Voltage High Voltage wrote:

Well I couldn't find a connect-the-dots template for acorn, but I did find a nice maze you can try, FE.

I lol'd
"I AM a crossdresser." -Reb Cpl

Forum Vice President
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic