FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Out of curiousity...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Out of curiousity...
    Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:36pm
... Any one live in, or nearby Tampa, Florida?

If so, drop me a PM - I'd appreciate it. I kinda need some help.
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:39pm
I would if you weren't 3 hours away. sorry. :P
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:42pm
It's not an imminent thing, I'm just interested if any one is gonna be around there in the next week or so... I'd like to call in a major forum favor. 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 9:51pm
It's a tough call. I'm on the other side of the state but I've got a straight shot on a highway to get there. State your demands and I'll know if I can help.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:13pm
Ok, pretty long story... but here it goes.

Background history:

My mother fell ill with a chronic and corrosive nerve disease called R.S.D., about three years back. Since that time she has had to retire from teaching, my dad divorced her, and my sister and I have moved out (school). She's never gotten over dad leaving, and she feels like shes all alone and has nothing going for her. In an effort to validate herself and feel valuable again, she began dating - notably using internet sites such as eHarmony.  

About a year ago, she started seeing a guy who goes by Bobby. I'll just throw up some of what he's told mom about himself, what I know, and what's going on.

Bobby claimed his background life looked like this; He was a C.P.A. out of Tampa, also an investor - primarily offshore, and he owned a few properties, including a resort in Michigan. He claimed to be quite wealthy and have a house in Florida, and a place in Michigan. Over a few months stuff started getting weird, apparently the IRS came after him for some shady deal in his C.P.A. firm, as it goes, he liquidated his assets, including his resort and business, his houses and positions were apparently seized by the IRS for tax evasion, and essentially his whole life had been whipped out.

By this time, my sister and I had been trying to tell my mom this guy was bad news.

Any way, he has a son too, he'd come to visit my mom about twice over the course of the year. But he is always saying he'll be there in a week, and something comes up... Like contracting - such as building internet infrastructures and networks for hotels, or his dad dieing, or his sister going crazy and blah blah blah. Always an excuse; I've heard at least 300 mentions from my mom of "He'll be home in a few days" and I've only seen him twice.

He's conned my mom into giving him her social security, he's stolen some of her prescription pain pills, while he was at my house, one of my rifles was mysteriously stolen. He's very good with computers, as when he found I had my network password protected, he infiltrated it and changed the password, he's taken about 7000+ $ from my moms bank account - so much so she had to close it and demand no transactions can be made unless she comes to the bank herself, her blackberry went missing when he was at my house, her paypal/ebay/amazon accounts were closed due to suspicious activity, all while seeing bobby. Amazon is sending her claims notices for things she never ordered, and emails from him stating facts and promises to her get deleted at random when she mentions them to him (I've watched them be deleted from her gmail account).

I've finally had enough playing around with my mom and being nice to her about this guy. As he's cleaning her out, and threatening her... Plus he stole a family heirloom rifle from me, which really angers me. So I told my mom how it is, much to her dismay.

I've been researching him, and not many things are checking out at all... he never owned resorts, I can find no CPA information on him, no obituaries on his dad... and ironically enough, only mentions that he's still married and living with his wife whom he's supposed to have divorced awhile ago (which makes sense about the stories, and never showing up).

I've been having my mom talk to the cops, and she has another appointment with them tomorrow, my sister knows a private investigator who might do some work with this. So the wheels are turning... I want this guy off my mom, and off any other women he's preying on. I also want my gun and my moms money back.

So it's became abit of a vendetta, I have what I believe is his address and more than enough information on him, including a social security #, I also know what he drives...

I was wondering if some one would swing by his house in the evening and snap a picture of the car's parked there so I can see if he's actively still at residence with his wife... just snap a picture or take a cell video, a license plate number would be awesome too, as I never had the foresight to grab it while he was in Michigan.

(This is a very lacking summery of the things that have been going on, it's much deeper and ridiculous)

Long story short, I want to protect my mom - and I was wondering if some one could drive by a house in Tampa and snap a few pictures. So I'm calling to the collective forum mothers abilities for aid in this matter.

Edited by *Stealth* - 29 November 2009 at 10:18pm
jmac3 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Official Box Hoister

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmac3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:20pm
I would have flown to Tampa a long time ago and killed the man.

I wish I was down in Florida right now I would definitely help you with this scum.
Que pasa?

Tical3.0 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
this space for rent

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tical3.0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:22pm
lol. Like not lol about the prick messing with your mom, but the snap a pic all James Bond like. Hey if I lived in tampa I would do it for sure.
I ♣ hippies.
Benjichang View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
I pwned Leroy Jenkins!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benjichang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:22pm
....Christ.
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:23pm
Actually, I've got a very close friend who loves in the tampa Area, Bradenton to be exact. 

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Strike 1 - Making stuff up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:25pm
Aw hell yeah. T&O stakeout.

Your situation sucks, and I feel for you and your mom- he sounds like he might be a classic sociopath, just using her without recrimination for his own personal gain.

This going to Florida thing has 'awesome' written all over it though. Let's just be careful that anything on here stays legal.

Edited by brihard - 29 November 2009 at 10:26pm
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

-FreeEnterprise, 21 April 2011.

Yup, he actually said that.
Tolgak View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Master of MSPaint and bri's Daddy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tolgak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:26pm
I'd do it, but I couldn't justify a trip to Tampa for a simple picture when a P.I. or even your sister could do it.

Now, if you want more immediate and brutal help, a trip down 4chan lane would more than satisfy you.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:26pm
Oh, and he proposed to my mom after two months... he's after her social security, I'm nearly certain of it. 
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:26pm
Also lulz at the forum photographer wanting someone to take a picture for him. Big smile

brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:27pm
Carve 'Keith Saylor' in his butt.
"Abortion is not "choice" in America. It is forced and the democrats are behind it, with the goal of eugenics at its foundation."

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:27pm
Wow, the fact a gun went missing is IFFY, someone more gun savvy would know better and can confirm/ deny this but I would suggest making sure that the police are aware of the details of the gun.
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:28pm
The problem with the P.I. and my sister - we all live in Michigan. I'm willing to go down there after this guy myself in a few weeks if need be... I'm just hoping some one could get a few pictures if possible... Nothing special, just drive by and snap some pictures.
brihard View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brihard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:29pm
Nvm. Fail.

Edited by brihard - 29 November 2009 at 10:30pm

choopie911 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Commie Canuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choopie911 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:34pm
Google street view?

tampa craigslist?
"Im looking to buy a house, but I suspect the seller might not be completely honest with the exterior of the house. The picture of the outside seems older than the ones of the inside, so I was wondering if anyone in the area could photograph blah blah blah"
slackerr26 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member
Strike 2 - language, 8/20

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slackerr26 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:39pm
i can just see each member pulling up outside this guys place at the same time.

if i was down there i would help you out. good luck tho. hope all turns out well
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2009 at 10:44pm
Choopie is devious.

Wish I could help you out with this one, I'm just a few thousand miles too far away.
BU Engineering 2012
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic