FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Out of curiousity...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Reb Cpl View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
2010 Worst Luck award winner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reb Cpl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:00pm
Originally posted by ThatGuitarGuy ThatGuitarGuy wrote:

^ I thought it already was?

You have been marked.

IrIsHGunNeR37 View Drop Down
"Pockets"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IrIsHGunNeR37 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2009 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by ThatGuitarGuy ThatGuitarGuy wrote:

If you end up making a trip down there, and you pass through Alabama, come by and pick me up, I'll be more than happy to help you out.  It sounds like a crummy situation your mom has gotten herself in, and something needs to stop. 

Also, in before "Not your personal army"

by something needing to stop.......I'm thinking his pulse.......or just beat him so badly he loses all abilities to function and just has to sit there like a drooling idiot. (my apologies to anyone who knows someone like that)
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear."
-Ambrose Redmoon
*Stealth* View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Watermarked

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Stealth* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 12:44am
I appreciate the offers, both public and through PM, and I may have to take some offers up in a few. But as it stands, the local and state police, in conjunctions with a couple private investigators have taken interest in this and have opened up a criminal investigation on the grounds of identity theft. They have requested that all research and action on the families part cease for the time being so they can go about their own investigations in more subtler manners.

Much love to you all, and I'll keep every one updated as the story unfolds. 
WHO says eating pork is safe, but Mexicans have even cut back on their beloved greasy pork tacos. - MSNBC on the Swine Flu
ParielIsBack View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
future target of fratricide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ParielIsBack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 9:48am
That's good news.
BU Engineering 2012
Ceesman762 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Time for a C-Section!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceesman762 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 10:20am
Originally posted by *Stealth* *Stealth* wrote:

I appreciate the offers, both public and through PM, and I may have to take some offers up in a few. But as it stands, the local and state police, in conjunctions with a couple private investigators have taken interest in this and have opened up a criminal investigation on the grounds of identity theft. They have requested that all research and action on the families part cease for the time being so they can go about their own investigations in more subtler manners.
Much love to you all, and I'll keep every one updated as the story unfolds. 

.43 cent solution...
Innocence proves nothing
FUAC!!!!!

SSOK View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
The Savior of Christmas

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSOK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 1:47pm
Keep us posted
Rofl_Mao View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
request denied

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rofl_Mao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2009 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by SSOK SSOK wrote:

Keep us posted

This
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic